< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Just going to suggest this one.  (Read 1279 times)

Offline rugermanx

• Powder Benefactor
Just going to suggest this one.
« on: August 18, 2009, 03:03:01 AM »
Maybe what we need is for congressmen and women to wear sponsor patches like they do in racing. Get them a fire suit and start sewing on the logos of the companies and groups that support them. Make them wear them anytime they step out of the house. That way they can't hide who is putting words into their mouths.

Hopefully this gets you all chuckling since my last few posts have been brimstone and fire sorts.
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. Benjamin Franklin

Offline armed and humorous

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Just going to suggest this one.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 05:32:36 AM »
I would laugh if it weren't such a good idea! :)
Gun related issues are, by nature, deadly serious.  Still, you have to maintain a sense of humor about them.

Offline iiranger

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 12:27:45 PM »
#1). My all time favorite suggestion is to require that legislators work "naked" as in "without clothes on." Give them a real sense of equality and ... ??? "turn up the heat..." -

#2). Cartoons of this sort would be no problem now with the legal requirements of disclosure of sources of campaign contributions. Pictures or "dummies in effiagy" could be widely circulated to the edification of all and ... ?? thank you.

Offline Rich B

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 09:48:45 AM »
LULZ
NRA Life Member.