< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: New Gun Range in Omaha to be Built Northwest  (Read 2630 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Re: New Gun Range in Omaha to be Built Northwest
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2014, 04:03:52 PM »
NEBull:

The owners should soon stop by here and Share Their Story, as they take on this adventure.

I asked Jacques & Tassa if they knew about the NFOA Forum.    Because.....they did not post any advance notice on the Forum announcing the Omaha Planning Board hearing and their need for a show of support.   And I mentioned that they could have gotten some folks to show if they had posted in advance.

The both said that they were well aware of the Forum, but this session came up quickly.   They indicated they would be visiting in the future.   Maybe you could officially encourage them.   If you don't have their email, I'd be pleased to send it to you.

And....maybe we could get some CDL semi-drivers to drive a Meggitt Road Range around the state and hold shoot-offs.    Heck, take it to a truck stop...........

sfg`
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2014, 08:09:40 PM »
I have been conversing with them thru the FB page.  They posted something there, but unfortunately it gets reduced on the side and no one saw it in time to bring it to the forefront.
Being a bit of a Membership Nazi - I'm willing to help and support most anyone in our Gun Community, but I also ask in return that they 'sign on the dotted line' so to speak and become members.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2014, 08:27:03 PM »
NEBull

Actually, it was your posting on the Forum that caused me to attend the Omaha Planning Board meeting.   Had to dig thru their FB to find it.   On the side, as you said.

Yes...they should become Forum members.   All will benefit.   That suggestion will make a good FB post.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer