< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Self Defense Legal Training - Massad Ayoob/Jim Fleming - NEBRASKA May 7-8, 2014  (Read 4239 times)

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
Very informative class, even if it is geared more for the attorney and/or firearms trainer types.  I got a much clearer picture of the tactics and strategies involved in preparing a defense in an SD trial. 

Jim Fleming was a hoot.  Mas was, well, Mas.  :)

"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
I really enjoyed this one.  It was a lot of fun.  And that's not something you would expect to hear about Continuing Legal Education" :)  Both are wonderful presenters and have such a way of sharing their knowledge.

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
Was a good class (even my 2nd time around)... And it was great to see many different local firearms instructors working to expand their knowledge... Very disappointed that no local attorneys took part....

Offline HuskerXDM

• 2014 NFOA Firearms Rights Champion
  • Powder Benefactor
Agreed.  This was my first Mas class and I'm glad I did it.  There was a heck of a lot of experience in that room.  Great experience.
The master has failed more than the beginner has even tried.

Offline R.Schoening

• Forum Member
Any plans for an AAR?
 - Rob