< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: 2009 Clays for Camp Salvation Army Benefit **VOLUNTEER NEEDED**  (Read 1264 times)

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
http://www.kfab.com/pages/CLAYSFORCAMP2009.html
http://www.bragc.com/

Anyone a member, or know a member of the Bellevue Rod and Gun Club?  
It would be great to have someone there to represent and sign up new members for the NFOA.  Can anyone volunteer for this?

REGISTER YOUR 5 PERSON TEAM TODAY!
Join Honorary Chairman Ben Nelson and Chairman James Martin Davis as they host the 2009 Clays for Camp Salvation Army Benefit on September 13 at the Bellevue Rod and Gun Club, Lakeview Drive, Bellevue.  This is a rain or shine event.

DIVISIONS
Men
Women
Students (Students must present a Student ID to participate on the student level)

Registration includes clays, hunting dog demonstrations, trick-shot professionals and dinner following.

MENS/WOMENS
$500 per team - 5 shooters per team

STUDENT
$250 per team

All proceeds to donate the Salvation Army Gene Eppley Camp and Omaha Kroc Center Scholarships For Youth

TO REGISTER
Greg Kadrlik, The Salvation Army
Phone: 402-898-5936
http://www.givesalvationarmy.org
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 09:56:21 PM by FarmerRick »
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: 2009 Clays for Camp Salvation Army Benefit
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 09:33:05 AM »
This is on Sept. 13th, we have the Columbus Gun Show that weekend and I think that is the weekend that Cabella's is having their waterfowl event, where it sounds like we can also have a table if we want it.  Busy weekend and the ability for allot of volunteers to really help grow our organization, remember with numbers we grow or ability to be listened to by the Legislature.

Unfortunately I have a family commitment that weekend so...  With a little luck I can make half a day on one day that weekend.

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 01:34:24 PM »
I'll check my calender.

Could be fun to have a table where Nelson could see it maybe be able to tell him what I think of his Sotomayor vote also.....
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson.

Offline SBarry

• Former BOD, NFOA Volunteer , NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award Winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 08:43:01 PM »
I'll check my calender.

Could be fun to have a table where Nelson could see it maybe be able to tell him what I think of his Sotomayor vote also.....

I would love to do that with you Huskergun, but you know Ill be busy promoting membership out west. I am sure someone will take up the opportunity to help grow the organization that they feel so deeply about.
The sheep don't like this sheepdog until the wolves start working the flock.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 11:01:29 AM »
I'm bumping this back up....Crash Davis was just talking to an organizer of this event coming up Sept. 13th on his radio show on KFAB. 
Sound like there will be quite a big crowd there.

Sure would be nice if someone could man a table for a few hours to sign up new NFOA members. 
I already have plans with the family, otherwise I'd do it myself.

ANY VOLUNTEERS???
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.