< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: AERO Precision to make "ghost gun" lower, FOR REAL  (Read 745 times)

Offline landon410

• NFOA Full Member
AERO Precision to make "ghost gun" lower, FOR REAL
« on: January 24, 2014, 02:31:09 PM »
http://aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15-stripped-lower-receiver-special-edition-ghost.html

this is just hillarious, they state they are going to be taking orders and start shipping in Feb.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: AERO Precision to make "ghost gun" lower, FOR REAL
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 07:53:42 PM »
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline RedDot

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 12:42:25 PM »
When hunting ghosts I prefer my .58cal finger gun.  Has the necessary bore to bring down supernatural quarry that .30cal lacks.  Maybe after I get my drum magazine clip o' plenty to go with it, I'll take a look at the AR lower.  I need to get the drum first as there's rumor that E. Chambers will be introducing Ghost Hunting Restriction legislation in the next session. :P

Offline altheman2

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 07:55:31 PM »
I don't know about that lower...it doesn't look like it will accept a 30 magazine clip :laugh: but in all reality its sad because that guy is writing laws about something he has no idea about. Not a fricken clue.