< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: So, I signed up for Crimson Trace's Monthly Giveaway  (Read 1011 times)

Offline WarHorse1961

• Powder Benefactor
So, I signed up for Crimson Trace's Monthly Giveaway
« on: August 31, 2009, 04:42:09 AM »
Short story: I won!  :o

Long story:

They called me a couple of weeks ago. I didn't recognize the phone number so I let it go to voicemail. When I finally checked the voicemail, it was Travis from Crimson Trace informing me that I was the July winner, and would I please call or email him. I was busy all day, so when I got home a little late, I emailed him.

When I didn't hear back from him for a couple of days I figured I'd just call.

They lady who answered (sorry, didn't catch her name) said that Travis was on vacation because him and his wife just had a baby. When I explained to her why I was calling she said she'd get a set right out to me. And, sure enough, a couple of days later there was a package on my front porch.

Well, last week, there was another package on my front porch. When I opened it up, there was another set of grips. Hmm?

So, being the honest person that I am  :), I emailed Travis and said if they needed me to send back the extra set of grips, just send me a postage paid sticker and I'd be happy to send them back. Then, thinking I was being funny, I said that if they didn't need me to send them back it would give me an excuse to buy another 1911.

Well, I recieved an email from Travis saying that as far as they were concerned I should just go out and buy another 1911. Not just that, but that I could also keep the extra set of grips.  :D

Thank you Crimson Trace!

Sorry, no pictures, and no evaluation yet. Oh, and I just bought a truck, so my gun fund is a little lacking.

For those who are interested, go here (http://www.crimsontrace.com/Home/Support/WinFreeLasergrips/tabid/317/Default.aspx) to sign up.

Offline Rich B

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: So, I signed up for Crimson Trace's Monthly Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 10:33:43 AM »
What a stand up company.

But we need pictures!

I run a TLR-2 on a CZ and the laser is pretty cool.  It's not ideal for everything, but I do see the value.

NRA Life Member.