< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Fort Kearney Shooting Sports Money Shoot  (Read 1868 times)

Offline FKSSA

• Volunteer Recruiter
  • NFOA Full Member
Fort Kearney Shooting Sports Money Shoot
« on: August 31, 2009, 12:55:06 PM »
I was visiting with Scott at Cabelas on Saturday and he told me about the forums so I am going to try this. We have our annual money shoot on Sept. 20th at the range northeast of Kearney. This is a four event shotgun shoot you will shoot trap, skeet, five stand, and sporting clays. We are paying out 50% of the entrie fees and are hoping for a good turnout. We have had alot of improvment to club and the range in the last year and would like to invite everyone to come and see and also bring a freind.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: Fort Kearney Shooting Sports Money Shoot
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 07:36:38 PM »
I you send a program to eventcalendar.nfoa@gmail.com , I will add your events to the NFOA website events page and calendar
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline SBarry

• Former BOD, NFOA Volunteer , NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award Winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 08:36:53 PM »
Great to see you come on the site, welcome. It is also great to see the range opening up to the public, like it was supposed to be from the beginning. We may want to use the range for an NFOA get together and fun shoot if it is ready. I had it in mind when I said I may try to get an NFOA shoot and banquet out here, if we could get 100 people to come.
The sheep don't like this sheepdog until the wolves start working the flock.

Offline FKSSA

• Volunteer Recruiter
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 07:49:27 AM »
Im not real good with a computer so I am not to sure on how to send you the event schedule but I will try. As far as having a NFOA event out at the range I would glad to help you get it set up and on the calender. We have 4 trap feilds and two skeet feilds also a five stand and currently we are shooting a seven station sporting clays course for league with improvments being made to it all the time, also the range cover has been completed over the rifle and pistol range wich is currently 100 meters and hoping to get it extended to 300 meters. Our club website is www.fkssa.org if you would to check it out.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 07:56:18 AM »
5th Annual FKSSA Money Shoot     

"THE ULTIMATE SHOTGUN EVENT"

50% CASH PAYOUT OF ALL ENTRY FEES!

Sunday - September 20, 2009
Gates Open at 8:00
Shooting Starts at 8:30 am with last re-entry out at 2:30 pm
Winners announced at 4:30 pm

Entry Fee - $75, Re-entry - $50

FOUR Lewis Classes based on total score with payments to top 3 shooters in EACH class

125 ROCK PROGRAM INCLUDES:
1 Round Skeet (25 rocks)
1 Sporting Clays (50 rocks)
1 Round 5-Stand (25 rocks)
1 Round Wobble Trap (25 rocks)

50% of ALL entry fees will be paid out, so bring a Friend

THE MORE ENTRIES WE HAVE, THE MORE MONEY YOU WIN!

Sponsorship Opportunities Available!

For More Information:  Jon Peterka 308/440-1361, Tim Brewster 308/380-6515
Ear & eye protection required (available at range) - No shot larger than 7 1/2
All range rules apply - 12 & 20 gauge shells available for purchase
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 08:45:13 PM »
I could use a little more info for the location of the range
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline FKSSA

• Volunteer Recruiter
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 09:09:08 PM »
Sorry about that the best directions are east of Kearney on highway 30 to Poole Ave. about 2.5 miles east of Cabelas, then go north about 3.5 miles the club is on the east side of the road. the club house is pretty easy to see on top of the hill.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 09:16:31 PM »
Open to the public?
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline FKSSA

• Volunteer Recruiter
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 09:22:15 PM »
Yep this open to anyone and everyone as is the club. We have open shooting on tuesday and thursday evnings and sunday afternoons, if anyone would like to come check it out before the shoot. I will be out of town on sat. and sun. but if someone would to come out monday (labor day) I would be glad to take them out and show them arround, just shoot me a message.