< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Operation American Spring  (Read 2700 times)

Offline Kllyblvn

• NFOA Full Member
Operation American Spring
« on: February 13, 2014, 09:42:14 AM »
May 16th 2014 -until Constitutional Government is restored
Where:  Washington DC.

Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, for the people, by the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Camp sites, logistics, and state groups can be found on the forum(s)

Camp sites no more then 7 people can be obtained for $38 (roughly $5.30 per person per night) Camp sites are in clusters so reserve extra if needed so you and yours can be camped close together. 
Two vehicles per site:  Overflow parking available.

Patriots For American
http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/

Forum with detailed information
http://www.operationamericanspring.org/forum/forum.php

If you need any help on either forum please search my name and add me as a friend.  I will do my utmost best to help you. 
Please spread the word so we can get the Nebraska group built up. 

Please consider participating either physically or in our prayer group.  Donations of food and money are welcome (Moneys will be used to help pay for camp sites which could make camp sites more affordable for those going) Direct food donation to me so I can get them picked up to take. 

Thank you all for your support in preserving The Constitution Of The United States!   

Offline Kllyblvn

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Operation American Spring
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 09:44:19 AM »
To locate me on the groups type Kelly Bliven in the search. 

Offline Kllyblvn

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 12:17:35 PM »
If anyone that can not go and would want to donate food items to send, toiletries, moneys to help others pay for camping fees etc.  Please contact me tbluml@frontiernet.net and I will make arrangement for donations pickup and put you in contact with the person working on camping arrangements, unless you want it to go to the NE group camping sites and then I will personally make sure it is used for that.  Kelly Bliven

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 03:40:45 PM »
The Arab Spring was a very violent ordeal.

Whoever named this "Operation American Spring" needs their head checked.
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 03:45:09 PM »
Makes it easier for the Drone Strike....

Offline Kllyblvn

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 03:54:45 PM »
sounds like skeet shooting to me.  Someone has to make a difference.  I prefer it was me and not my children or grandchildren.  I do it for them. 

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 04:45:08 PM »
I hope that it goes well and peacefully.
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline Kllyblvn

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 05:22:56 PM »
this will be an unarmed March.  God is in the lead :)

Offline thirtydaZe

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2014, 10:37:21 PM »
Excited to watch it all unfold...

Offline Kllyblvn

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2014, 01:08:47 PM »
Please note that you can find most questions to most answers on the websites.  You can scout the groups, however joining the group sites, as one new member put it.  "Hi Kelly,Thanks for the welcome.This site really comes to "life" after joining." 

Looking for like minded NE people for the Nebraska groups and forums.  Going to DC is not "required" to join the group.  If you join just to show your support that is ok too :) 

Looking for NE people to help me get the word out about the March to DC to Nebraskan's.  Please feel free to copy and paste the forum links to your fb, twitter, and to post fliers to your area business, gun shops, gun shows etc. 

Should you join please, post a hello in the Nebraska forums and groups. 

Looking forward to working with you!

Kelly Bliven

Offline NebraskaFilly

• NFOA Full Member
Operation American Spring, May 16, DC
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2014, 08:45:04 AM »
I scanned the posts here and could not find anything about the coming Operation American Spring on May 16 in DC.  If, as I suspect, all or most of you are like me and thoroughly fed up with the illegal activities being committed daily by our Government, I hereby invite you to join millions of true patriots when we take our grievances to the streets of DC, and then directly to the corrupted politicians.  Are you aware that US police are enforcing Sharia Law in our OWN country as well as protecting terrorist jihadists' camps, the latest in Texas? ! Video not found http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/texas-police-double-as-mahmoudbergs-militia/?cat_orig=us.  These terrorists have even infiltrated the Texas police, not to mention that there are currently 4 Muslim Brotherhood members in Obama's administration; they have also infiltrated DHS, FBI, and DoD.  Did any of you wonder why the DoD is changing the uniform standards to allow turbans, beards, and other religious ornamentation?  Do you wonder why the current ROE for our troops in Afghanistan require they NOT have a round in the chamber and their weapons must have the safety on when patrolling?

I respectfully request that you go to our website, Operationamericanspring.org, and research this patriotic movement for yourselves, then join us in our attempt to return to limited government and a true Constitutional Republic.  There are many rumors out there that this is a militant group intent on an armed-takeover of DC.  This is in NO way, shape or form true.  We are also NOT affiliated with the Occupy movement.  It has literally been years and years since our elected representatives actually listened to We, the People.  It is time for us to make some noise and wake them up, as well as the corrupt media who refuses to tell the whole truth to the American public.  We, the People have the right, as enumerated in our Constitution, to remove from office corrupt politicians.  We intend to do just that and get impeachment proceedings begun on Obama, Holder, Biden, Reid, Boehner, McConnell, for a start.  IMO, it is the responsibility of citizens to stand up and fight for our country and Constitution.  I took an oath in 1976 when I joined the Army and I stand by that oath today.  The ONLY way we can succeed is for enough Americans to get up off their couch, out from behind their keyboards, stop just whining and complaining and actually DO something.  Please, with God's help and millions of American citizens supporting us, we CAN change DC!!!  God Bless you All!

Offline NebraskaFilly

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Operation American Spring, May 16, DC
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2014, 08:55:40 AM »
Apparently the link to the YouTube video is not working.  Here is a link directly from YouTube:   This particular occurrence happened in 2010.  There are other videos that purportedly show Muslims stoning Christians in Deerborn.  I THIS the country YOU believe in?

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
    • Midwest Tactical Solutions