< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Bill before New Jersey legislative committee will BAN .22 rifles with magazines  (Read 765 times)

Offline UPCrawfish

• NFOA Full Member
If it has a 'fixed or removeable' magazine...    It's banned.  And, penalties are in effect as soon as bill is signed - no grace period - no 'grandfather' clause.  You have a Ruger 10/22 today, tomorrow you are a felon.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/28/new-jersey-bill-is-outright-gun-ban-on-22-caliber-/

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
And Chris Christie would happily sign it.  The man is a statist liberal hiding behind the Republican name.

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
And Chris Christie would happily sign it.  The man is a statist liberal hiding behind the Republican name.

It would be a terrible day if the next presidential election was between Hillary & Christie...what do you chose? Gun control OR gun control?

New jersey is one of the worst offenders....I wouldn't live in one of these states when there are better options close by...I believe its new Hampshire that has constitutional carry & a large libertarian movement....
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline thirtydaZe

• NFOA Full Member
man, wtf is wrong with these people?  i feel so sorry for the United States my son is going to live in...

i just can not for the life of me understand why everyone is so busy sitting on their hands, and doing Nothing....

i get just a little more bitter with people the more and more stuff like this goes on....

Offline landon410

• NFOA Full Member
I email christie stating that if he has hopes to ever run for president he needs to come out publically and boldly and state that he would not allow this to pass.

if he is thinking about running for president than we would be his possible constituency, and as such we need to voice out opinion

Offline landon410

• NFOA Full Member
but..... it would make getting 22lr a little easier... too soon to joke? sorry