< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: 88 Tactical Woman`s Primal Defense  (Read 679 times)

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
88 Tactical Woman`s Primal Defense
« on: March 27, 2014, 08:23:24 PM »
Next class is scheduled for April 23rd and 30th 6-10PM each night. Class is held at our Omaha office.

Cost- $145

https://88tactical.com/categories/21-primal-performance-series/courses/44-women-s-primal-defense-omaha/

This custom personal defense course will empower women to develop and hone their own innate primal responses to threats and danger through the use of interactive, adrenal-based training. The course is broken down into two four hour blocks of instruction (two evenings - eight hours total) that is both informative and practical. WOMEN’S PRIMAL DEFENSE by 88 Tactical is not a martial arts or highly technical class. The strategies and responses we demonstrate are within you already; they are life saving, and can be utilized on a moment’s notice and while under extreme duress.

Topics Covered

Discussion on the realities of threats which can emerge anywhere
Neuroscience of the adrenal and primal responses to an attack
Survival mindset (allowing oneself permission to use physical force against another)
Hand positioning, strikes, kicks and movement in a fight for your life scenario
Application of improvised weapons, their uses and target zones
Fighting from unorthodox positions (e.g. from the ground, from your driver’s seat)
Adrenalized-state culmination exercise in realistic behavior-based scenario

Eligibility Requirements

No significant underlying health issues
Minimum age of 18 to participate
Equipment Requirements
Pens and note taking material will be provided
Attendees should wear comfortable gym or workout attire
Water or sport drink and/or energy bar recommended

« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 10:10:53 PM by sjwsti »
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Re: 88 Tactical Woman`s Primal Defense
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 08:49:06 AM »
Do you/ will you folks do anything similar to this for gals under the age of 18?
I have bought my 14 yr old pepper spray, but I understand she needs training for that and physical response. 
I have talked with many other parents and I feel there is a need, if someone had the knowledge to put something together for our teenagers (Boys AND Girls)
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
Re: 88 Tactical Woman`s Primal Defense
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 10:28:01 AM »
Do you/ will you folks do anything similar to this for gals under the age of 18?
I have bought my 14 yr old pepper spray, but I understand she needs training for that and physical response. 
I have talked with many other parents and I feel there is a need, if someone had the knowledge to put something together for our teenagers (Boys AND Girls)

Yes, we have a Teen Primal Defense course in the works. Im hoping to have it on the schedule soon.

- Shawn
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com