< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: IDPA Basics Course, Friday, April 4  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Aldo

• Ever vigilant. Ever ready. Ever willing. www.everreadyccw.com
  • NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
IDPA Basics Course, Friday, April 4
« on: April 03, 2014, 11:31:19 AM »
There is tentatively scheduled an IDPA Basics Course on Friday, April 4, 6:00pm-8:00pm, at Thunder Alley Indoor Shooting Range in Lincoln, NE.

The course involves both classroom and range time.  Bring about 50 rounds.

Registration is on-site (cash and check only as there is no card processing).  HOWEVER, there needs to be a minimum number of registrants.  Thus, if you are firmly committed to participating, contact me at info@idpanebraska.com asap as I will have to call the class on or off by tonight.

Thanks.
www.everreadyccw.com
"Always remember that you are Americans, and it is your birthright to dream great dreams in this sweet and blessed land, truly the greatest, freest, strongest nation on Earth." -- Ronald Reagan

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Re: IDPA Basics Course, Friday, April 4
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 01:23:22 PM »
Fee for the class?

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 03:20:58 PM »
$35.00 but $70 for you Gary or a tattoo of BHO on Aldo's "bum"

Offline gsd

• 2013 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 10:21:31 PM »
From what I hear this class is cancelled.
It is highly likely the above post may offend you. I'm fine with that.

Offline Aldo

• NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 09:30:11 AM »
From what I hear this class is cancelled.
Not enough folks registered (by emailing info@idpanebraska.com) in advance.

Having said that, folks called up Thunder Alley with a couple of hours to go before the tentatively scheduled class (but after it was already cancelled), which would have made it possible after all.

We'll be having another class towards the end of April...will keep folks posted on NFOA...definitely inform me via that email address of your commitment.
www.everreadyccw.com
"Always remember that you are Americans, and it is your birthright to dream great dreams in this sweet and blessed land, truly the greatest, freest, strongest nation on Earth." -- Ronald Reagan

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 02:32:17 PM »
We'll be having another class towards the end of April.....

Aldo:

You are invited to consider the possibility of holding an IDPA Basics Course at Take Aim Indoor Range in Bellevue if the owners will agree to such arrangement.

It would give them a good opportunity to sample the IDPA experience and assess it in further consideration for such activities at their own range.   And perhaps reach some area shooters who have not otherwise been reached.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Aldo

• NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 08:34:12 PM »
Aldo:

You are invited to consider the possibility of holding an IDPA Basics Course at Take Aim Indoor Range in Bellevue if the owners will agree to such arrangement.

It would give them a good opportunity to sample the IDPA experience and assess it in further consideration for such activities at their own range.   And perhaps reach some area shooters who have not otherwise been reached.

sfg

Ken,

I sent an email to them and am waiting a reply.  I can definitely work out a class up there.  8)
www.everreadyccw.com

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2014, 09:10:36 PM »
Now That's..............

Good News!

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer