< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: THANK YOU for TWAW Shooting Event Help!  (Read 648 times)

Offline RN4Guns

• NFOA Full Member
THANK YOU for TWAW Shooting Event Help!
« on: April 07, 2014, 12:16:08 PM »
Not sure if this is the place to put it, but I wanted to do a public thank you and after action report (sort of)..Yesterday, I organized an outdoor shooting event for my Well Armed Women group. We had been previously shooting indoors. Most of the members have never shot outdoors before. Without the time/effort/coaching and help, this would not have been a reality. First and Foremost, Rich S. for helping me get the process going, Ardi M. for agreeing to help with the women and training to get them comfortable with holstering and drawing. My other instructors/RSOs: Thomas H. (Precision Response Training), Sean N., Alec G., Ben H., Rod M., Michelle P's Husband & Step Son. Sorry if I forgot anyone. The ladies are so thankful for your patience and coaching. Some are even thinking about doing a match in the near future! THANK YOU AGAIN!

Teresa

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
Re: THANK YOU for TWAW Shooting Event Help!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 07:10:58 PM »
I think you will find shooting outdoors is more enjoyable than shooting indoors.  At least for me.  ENGC is an excellent facility.  You had some excellent helpers in that group.