< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Concealed Carry Magazine  (Read 908 times)

Offline thirtydaZe

• NFOA Full Member
Concealed Carry Magazine
« on: April 16, 2014, 12:29:29 PM »
Anyone get it? 

I like having stuff like this laying around, but then again, i sometimes find i get to much stuff laying around.

Just wondering if anyone gives it a thumbs up or thumbs down?

Offline Dave1215

• Lead Benefactor
Re: Concealed Carry Magazine
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 08:08:21 PM »
Just received my first copy in today's mail...  Hopefully good, but will repost later after I read it.

Offline thirtydaZe

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 08:25:02 PM »
Just received my first copy in today's mail...  Hopefully good, but will repost later after I read it.

Right on, thanks.

Offline newfalguy101

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 08:45:25 PM »
I got that magazine for about a year, several years ago.  I was also a member of their pay to play forum.

In my opinion, the magazine was not especially well written, and as I recall absolutely chock full of advertising.

The forum, was unlike any other forum I have ever been on, it seemed at times as if I were the only person on that board ( at that time anyway ) that actually enjoyed just going out and banging away..........the vast majority, were entirely too serious for my taste, and viewed their guns in a " its a tool no more no less" kinda way...........and in my opinion, were missing out on the enjoyment of gun ownership.

Offline thirtydaZe

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 09:07:37 PM »
I got that magazine for about a year, several years ago.  I was also a member of their pay to play forum.

In my opinion, the magazine was not especially well written, and as I recall absolutely chock full of advertising.

The forum, was unlike any other forum I have ever been on, it seemed at times as if I were the only person on that board ( at that time anyway ) that actually enjoyed just going out and banging away..........the vast majority, were entirely too serious for my taste, and viewed their guns in a " its a tool no more no less" kinda way...........and in my opinion, were missing out on the enjoyment of gun ownership.

Well stated.

Offline RANGER 01

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 11:49:03 PM »
I received the Magazine for a year but to many ads and all they want to do is sell you more down loads of junk.
I kept getting email for over a year about how much I was missing out because I had said no more.
Dick
My Oath, taken in 1959, to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic,still STANDS