< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Evil Vapor  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Evil Vapor
« on: May 02, 2014, 05:38:19 PM »
How many folks have switched off smoking, by sucking on vapor?

Well, thanks a lot.  In my strip mall, your patronage to such places, has sparked (pun intended) another vapor store to light up.  The vapor has permeated the whole building, their suite, and my two suites.

I do not really want to suck poison vapors, but depending on what direction the wind is blowing, I do.

Anyone good with a caulking gun, come on over, and help me seal up my suites.     

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Re: Evil Vapor
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 05:47:56 PM »
Caulking for No-charge Firearms Training.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 06:46:54 PM »
I feel ya. They finally added Vaping to the no tobacco in the building policy at work.
I understand the want to quit- kudos. But some of that stuff stanks after a while.
 (And the Long term effects are still not understood. )
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 10:35:25 PM »
I feel ya. They finally added Vaping to the no tobacco in the building policy at work.
I understand the want to quit- kudos. But some of that stuff stanks after a while.
 (And the Long term effects are still not understood. )

I am glad for you.   Seriously.    The stuff reeks.    My wife and I are caulking.    No easy job, in a business building designed to let air pass between suites.