< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: One more business allows conceal carry!  (Read 1870 times)

Offline huskersforever

• Forum Member
One more business allows conceal carry!
« on: May 21, 2014, 10:08:47 PM »
Well a few months back I ran out of propane while grilling and so they only place I could think of was the Shell gas station on 48th and Old Cheney here in Lincoln. I happened to be carrying and noticed there sign, normally I would have loaded up and drove on, however I had steaks sitting on the grill waiting. So, I went ahead and unarmed (because I follow the law...shocker) walked in and paid for the propane, while in there I handed the clerk the "No Guns, No Cash" business cards that I had printed. I asked him to pass it on to the manager, thinking that he wouldn't I walked out with my propane and headed home. Today I needed gas to mow and stopped there because it was on my way. Walked to the door and no signage! So for now, unless I missed it, the Shell station on 48th and Old Cheney is allowing for CCW holders to carry.

In case anyone is wondering I used vistaprint to print them, I don't remember who made them originally, I think I got the business card on here.

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
Re: One more business allows conceal carry!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 10:40:28 PM »
Very Nice! I have given out a few cards....one of these days, when I'm bored, I want to drive around specifically on a mission to pass them out!
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline huskersforever

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 10:49:04 PM »
Very Nice! I have given out a few cards....one of these days, when I'm bored, I want to drive around specifically on a mission to pass them out!

I would love to do the same, problem is a lot of time you just get some minimum wage worker who could care less.

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 12:29:20 AM »
Great story.  Thanks for sharing, and thanks for making our Republic stronger!

Offline huskersforever

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 07:25:08 PM »
If people are willing to pass these cards out at places, I will mail 10 or so cards to you if you PM me your address. I can mail free of charge, if you help out with shipping I can send a few more cards.

Offline thirtydaZe

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 09:58:19 PM »
Only thing is "propane grilling"?

;D

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 12:22:45 AM »
A very strong card, is the one issued by the State Of Nebraska that every CHP holder has in their wallet. 

Show that card to the store owner or manager, and tell him, there are 20,000 some people that hold these, that will shop at businesses that support law and order through concealed carry.   Tell him you will shop here again once the sign is down.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk