< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: IDPA Nebraska Outdoor Match, June 28 - CANCELLED  (Read 1700 times)

Offline Aldo

• Ever vigilant. Ever ready. Ever willing. www.everreadyccw.com
  • NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
IDPA Nebraska Outdoor Match, June 28 - CANCELLED
« on: June 12, 2014, 08:33:41 AM »
IDPA Nebraska has scheduled its 3rd Outdoor Match  :o  (Tier 1; 3 stages)  for Saturday, June 28, 8:00am-Noon at Izaak Waltons Outdoor Shooting Range (at the end of the 300-yard range). Yes, you read that correctly, a MORNING match...before it gets hot!!!!  :o 

Registration is online at http://www.idpamatchsignup.com?matchid=AB702165-97D3-4243-BA11-5A964863F637, which facilitates pre-preparation of scoresheets and prioritization for shooting and squadding (3 stage areas that will be used for 3 stages)...first come, first served.  ;) Online registration ends 5:00pm Friday, June 27.  On-site registration is from 7:00am-7:45am.

Fee: $15 (on-site; cash or check since no card processing).

Rounds: 18 (or less)/stage.  Best to bring extra ammo for those extra shots or a re-shoot.

We will do our best to squad folks per their requests, but it may not be possible to do so in all cases because of the need to have an equal number of distribution of shooters per squad.  Note: the earlier you register and request a squad #, the better the chance of being placed in the same squad. :D

Aldo  8)
Match Director, IDPA Nebraska
www.idpanebraska.com
www.facebook.com/idpanebraska

More info: contact info@idpanebraska.com
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 08:03:01 PM by Aldo »
www.everreadyccw.com
"Always remember that you are Americans, and it is your birthright to dream great dreams in this sweet and blessed land, truly the greatest, freest, strongest nation on Earth." -- Ronald Reagan

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
Re: IDPA Nebraska Outdoor Match, June 28
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 01:49:43 PM »
[sigh]  At ECQC all day getting beaten up, so I can't make it.  Drat.  That's two this month I'm having to miss. 

:(
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 07:37:20 PM »
Gonna to try to make this.  The last one was a blast.  That would make 2 IDPA matches in a month for me; this pace is killing me aldo :laugh:

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 08:44:34 PM »
Hmm...doing the DC Precision shootout the day after....not sure if I can slip two matches in a weekend past the missus....

Offline Aldo

• NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 01:10:42 PM »
Gonna to try to make this.  The last one was a blast.  That would make 2 IDPA matches in a month for me; this pace is killing me aldo :laugh:
Will look forward to seeing you there!!! Don't go dying on us now because of IDPA  :o

The 3 stages for June 28 will also be a blast...especially if I can convince bullit to lend us his ATV...actually I think he has to convince his wife to lend us her ATV  ;)

Plus, you ain't seen nuthin' yet....we've got some potential multi-site locations in the works that will have folks spinning wheels....that's if they want to shoot IDPA, though.  8)
www.everreadyccw.com
"Always remember that you are Americans, and it is your birthright to dream great dreams in this sweet and blessed land, truly the greatest, freest, strongest nation on Earth." -- Ronald Reagan

Offline Aldo

• NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 01:14:09 PM »
Hmm...doing the DC Precision shootout the day after....not sure if I can slip two matches in a weekend past the missus....
Hhhhmmmmmmmmm......how about if you sign up early on-line for the June 28 IDPA outdoor match, and I can get ya squadded to shoot early?...being that the match is Saturday morning, you can get up, leave a note on the kitchen table that you'll be right back, come shoot the match, stop off and buy some flowers (heck, just pick some stuff growing at Ike's), and bring her back a bouquet...probably all before she even wakes up!!  ;D
www.everreadyccw.com

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 05:39:13 PM »

Shooting ENGC Pro am the next day.  Between busy season at work,and the wife, it will be interesting to see if I can pull it off :o

Offline Aldo

• NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
Re: IDPA Nebraska Outdoor Match, June 28 - CANCELLED
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 08:05:09 PM »
Sorry for any inconveniences, but because of impending weather conditions as well as me being the only available SO, this Saturday’s IDPA Nebraska outdoor match at Izaak Walton’s will be cancelled.

I gave much thought into waiting further, but all of the weather outlets that I checked don’t present a good picture for Friday afternoon/night (when I would be setting up the 3 stages) or Saturday.  Yes, it’s Nebraska, and weather patterns can change, but with the concomitant fact that I do not have my other SOs available, it would be best to not run the match at this time.  I also wanted to give as much advance notice via email to those who have pre-registered.

I will keep everyone posted about any future outdoor dates and locations.
www.everreadyccw.com

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 07:34:05 AM »
Thanks for the update! 
"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2014, 09:04:56 AM »
Bummer! >:D