< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: AR-15/Tactical shotgun/handgun shooting class  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Roper

• Powder Benefactor
AR-15/Tactical shotgun/handgun shooting class
« on: September 24, 2009, 08:34:55 PM »
Hey everyone!  Ran across a one day training class on Oct 3rd.  The training is being put together by the guys at AJ Guns in Columbus.  The instructor will be Lennie Hiltner - the flyer states that he was a firearms instructor for handguns and M16's for the Army; 17 years in law enforcement; NE certified instructor, CCW instructor; won the Army's MP5 competition in 1994 and the pistol championships in Grand Island in 1997.

Class objectives will be shooting fundamentals; complex shooting skills; shooting on the move and around obstacles; transition from primary to secondary weapon.

The flyer says to plan on shooting 500+ rounds, no 22 calibers, extra speed loader or magazines a must.  Double action/semi auto handguns only, AR-15/tactical shotgun or similar with slings welcome.

1020 A street in Schuyler.  $125.00.

contact information:  Ben Jenkinson 402-910-3300 or Nate Jackson 402-276-6408. I would suggest calling Ben or Nate if you are interested as I think he told me that they may hold the training in Columbus.  I'm not 100% sure of the start time, again call Ben or Nate for more information.  I am plannning on going, if I learn more, i will post it.

I

Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.
Ronald Reagan

Offline Roper

• Powder Benefactor
Re: AR-15/Tactical shotgun/handgun shooting class
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 09:34:13 PM »
rec'd a message that the class is being moved back a few weeks, not sure of the dates.  Stay tuned....
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.
Ronald Reagan