< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Every 2nd Matters & Target Stores Ban Open Carry Guns  (Read 2479 times)

Offline DenmanShooter

• NFOA Full Member
  • Fear No Evil
    • SolidRed
Re: Every 2nd Matters & Target Stores Ban Open Carry Guns
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2014, 09:33:36 PM »
Does this web site know why I continually send money to national groups like NRA and GOA, rather than here?   The day I see people not attack other members here, ill support the group.

Bah!  It's the interwebs!  Don't get your shorts in a bunch over it.  :)
The golf course is a willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range!      Jeff  Cooper

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
Re: Every 2nd Matters & Target Stores Ban Open Carry Guns
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2014, 10:40:41 PM »
Does this web site know why I continually send money to national groups like NRA and GOA, rather than here?   The day I see people not attack other members here, ill support the group.

Yes, because all discussions on a discussion forum are somehow personal attacks, which we just Shouldn't Allow, because all gun owners agree on everything, and automatically know everything we need to know.

Or, maybe, some things should be discussed.  And maybe disagreement and therefore discussion, allows facts to be brought into the light, and intelligent, rational, informed decisions can therefore be made.

After all, if we all agreed with whoever posts first, we'd be teaching people to unholster, clear the gun, and disassemble their firearms one-handed while slowing down and steering ourselves onto the shoulder when stopped by a police officer while driving so we can leave the pieces in a bag on the dash to make the police officer feel better.

Right?
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com