< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Brady Bunch Idiots!!!  (Read 1441 times)

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline Gunscribe

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: Brady Bunch Idiots!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 01:24:44 PM »
The question is not how. The question should be why. The most basic answer is that certain people in power (on all sides) do not like being told no.
Sidearms Training Academy
La Luz, NM

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 01:35:09 PM »
I'll bet their largest contributor, Bloomberg, has a lot of say in the Brady Batch, and he is kinda of a loose cannon.
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 02:34:11 PM »
The question is not how. The question should be why. The most basic answer is that certain people in power (on all sides) do not like being told no.

Let them win a case or so, get it before the SCOTUS and Obama nominated another justice or two and things could get pretty dicey.

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 03:06:07 PM »
I believe much of it too is they are hoping to outspend us.   Too many things in life are manipulated by the fear of being sued.  And the threat is there.

I've heard conspiracy types say something about lawyers getting paid either way, so the lawyers always win.  But I'm sure there isn't any truth to that.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 04:21:01 PM »
I'm actually chatting with the KSRA president/ lobbyist/ everything else right now.  I can tell ya she is ready to go to the mat with these folks!  I wish with had the finances to throw some neighborly support their way.  Would be a good way to keep them out of our hair should we ever get similar laws passed.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 04:32:40 PM »
I'm actually chatting with the KSRA president/ lobbyist/ everything else right now.  I can tell ya she is ready to go to the mat with these folks!  I wish with had the finances to throw some neighborly support their way.  Would be a good way to keep them out of our hair should we ever get similar laws passed.

Good point.  Making a donation to their cause might be an investment in our future.  Not suggesting that the NFOA donates, but maybe we as individuals could help out.

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2014, 07:02:57 PM »
Good point.  Making a donation to their cause might be an investment in our future.  Not suggesting that the NFOA donates, but maybe we as individuals could help out.

Fly

That's a great idea.

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2014, 10:52:28 PM »
Well, just last week I joined te KSRA at the family level.-$30
 If some folks wanted to put some sort of fundraiser together and throw some fund their way in the name of the NFOA, I'd be game.  HECK, I'd even take a trip and deliver it in person.
( this may sound counter intuitive, since we need cash too. But I do think its always good to make friends.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2014, 11:33:56 PM »
Does anyone know if the heavy hitters (NRA, SAF, etc.) will help fund this fight, or is this even a fight that they can get involved in?

Fly

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2014, 12:31:37 AM »
Well, just last week I joined te KSRA at the family level.-$30
 If some folks wanted to put some sort of fundraiser together and throw some fund their way in the name of the NFOA, I'd be game.  HECK, I'd even take a trip and deliver it in person.
( this may sound counter intuitive, since we need cash too. But I do think its always good to make friends.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I think it would be a great gesture of goodwill! I'm down to clean out the couch cushions to help our neighbors to the south....

...maybe someday we can hope to share their set of problems....that we have passed such awesome gun legislation that we are facing possible legal action from national anti Gun freaks!

The only problem I can see is we probably need at least $500-$1000 donation to not look silly....& some people only support 'the cause' by buying more stuff for themselves!

Let me know if you find enough donors & I will $hit $50 out of shear shock to send to the KSRA!

I follow them on Facebook & they seem like a great organization!
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2014, 02:22:52 PM »
Does anyone know if the heavy hitters (NRA, SAF, etc.) will help fund this fight, or is this even a fight that they can get involved in?

Fly
As the KSRA is a NRA affiliate, I'm sure they will have a man in the fight. (But , who knows) I'm not certain about SAF. 
The only problem I can see is we probably need at least $500-$1000 donation to not look silly....& some people only support 'the cause' by buying more stuff for themselves!

Let me know if you find enough donors & I will $hit $50 out of shear shock to send to the KSRA!
I think JFADE just called ya'll out. Anyone care to call his bluff?

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2014, 02:31:06 PM »
I will need visual confirmation of said $50 dollar bill being excreted before I can get behind this
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Gunscribe

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2014, 02:42:00 PM »
I would hold off any donations for a bit. It is the state of Kansas that is being sued and not a fellow Gun rights group. At this point it is up to the Attorney General to address this issue on the tax payers dime.

Now at some point the Kansas group, SAF, NRA and whoever may need some financial assistance might need some money to help offset "Friends of the Court Briefs".

Also in a suit like this the Attorneys General of the other 49 states may be able to file FOC briefs as well. Need to get the Nebraska AG in the loop on this before any money changes hands.

I'm not saying don't send couch cushion coins, I just saying wait till we see where, when and if it is needed.
Sidearms Training Academy
La Luz, NM

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2014, 05:01:01 PM »
Let's go the DB route:

OHHH MYYY GAAAWWDD!
Gun rights group neighbors in Kansas have managed to pass a batch of comprehensive gun rights laws.
Now Obama and his minions in the Brady Campaign with backing by non other than Bloomberg himself, have threatened to file suit against the state of Kansas in retaliation to the grassroots efforts to get these bills to statute.  This is cooking up to be a long drawn out bloody fight.  A battle the state of Kansas and Gun Rights groups such as the NFOA are willing to engage.   But we can only win this fight with the help of American Gun Owners like YOU!  If you enjoy your freedoms, love your kids, grammy's Apple pie and little puppies, open you checkbook and send us $20-$50-$100. Whatever you can spare.
We will be sure it gets to where it is needed to put an end to the Obamas/Bloombergs/Bradys Gun control fanatics.
(Oh yeah, the sky is falling!

Offline greg58

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2014, 05:33:16 PM »
I will need visual confirmation of said $50 dollar bill being excreted before I can get behind this

Don't get too close Dan.

Greg58
Pants Up!  Don't Loot!

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2014, 05:49:53 PM »
SHOW ME THE MONEY!
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2014, 06:32:46 PM »
I think JFADE just called ya'll out. Anyone care to call his bluff?

That's what happens when I stay up late drinking lots of beer & editing NFOA propaganda videos! I think I may have barked at the computer when a pic of Bloomberg scrolled across!    ???

& Dan....I sure hope it's a $50 bill & not fifty silver dollars!
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline Ronvandyn

• Pollywog
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2014, 06:30:08 PM »

Is "behind" actually the word you want to use?  :)
NE-CHP Holder, USAF Veteran, NRA Member,  ENGC Member
KC0MXX

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2014, 11:59:05 PM »
Is "behind" actually the word you want to use?  :)

Glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking that.

Fly