< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: NFOA alert!!!  (Read 851 times)

Offline Glock 1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
NFOA alert!!!
« on: September 26, 2009, 09:55:23 PM »
I received the Mayor Alert from NFOA.  I sent emails to all 3 Mayors informing them of my disappointment in their membership in Bloomberg's anti-gun and anti-2nd Amendment club. I also warned them that the "people" who placed them in office can "remove" them from office for their anti-gun stance.

I also informed them that they should respect the law-abiding gun owners who have the right to defend themselves, their family and property from criminals. Their membership in Bloomberg's club is a slap in the face to all law-abiding gun owners and by dis-arming or trying to dis-arm the people only gives the criminals more power and control.

I informed all 3 knuckle-heads that I am NOT a resident of these cities but I am exercising my 1st Amendment Rights in protecting the 2nd Amendment and supporting my fellow gun owners in the cities.

I urge all NFOA members to send their messages to these 3 morons and help our fellow members who DO live in these cities. We need to hang together or for sure we'll all hang seperately!

Thanks!
"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and never apologize for anything." - Harry Truman
Politics is made up of 2 words. 'Poli' meaning 'many' in Latin. 'tics' meaning 'bloodthirsty creatures'.