< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Nebraska Rifles August Gathering  (Read 721 times)

Offline AWCM

• Forum Member
Nebraska Rifles August Gathering
« on: August 05, 2014, 06:49:50 PM »
       Sign in both this Saturday and Sunday by 0800L with lines hot by 0900L at Eastern Nebraska Gun Club.  Goggle club name on goggle maps for directions.

Saturday will be sighters & 20 rounds off-hand, followed by sighters and two 10 shot strings of sitting/kneeling rapid fire all at 200YDs.  Next will be gear humping back to the 300YD line followed by sighters and two 10 shot strings of prone rapid fire with more gear humping back to the 600YD line for sighters and 20 rounds slow fire prone.  We should be complete by about 1330L.

On Sunday will be a leisurely two sighters and 20 record shots times 3 for the mid-range match.  This match too should be complete by 1330L and for those Perry shooters thinking of retiring to "Good Times" in Louisville for beers that place burned while you guys were gone.

Also, for the “Leg” chasers, Van Meter has added a “Leg” match on the 23 of August see http://www.accurateandreliablerifle.com/ <http://www.accurateandreliablerifle.com/>  for more information.

More information at:  www.highpowerinnebraska.com

Offline Mikee Loxxer

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Nebraska Rifles August Gathering
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 06:20:06 AM »
Thanks for posting this. More competitors are needed to keep this sport alive.

Offline landon410

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Nebraska Rifles August Gathering
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 08:09:48 AM »
is there a thing like this for bolt action guys who are just still learning about "precision" shooting

not that I would call what I do precision, but I'm not going to compete with guys using my AR, I'm not that good at that type of shooting, but if it was 200-300 yards with bolt guns, taking my sweet time I think I could at least not embarass myself (too badly) and keep learning