< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: CZ 75  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
CZ 75
« on: January 19, 2008, 09:26:42 PM »

This is my 10 year old son's USPSA action pistol competition gun. This is a little different from the typical CZ 75 in that this gun is Single Action only (like a 1911).

Standard mag capacity is 16 plus 1 of 9mm. My 10 year old shoots this gun in USPSA Limited 10 Division.

Being such a little guy with small hands, this gun has been a perfect fit for him.

Offline Rule#.308

• NFOA Full Member
Re: CZ 75
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 07:53:43 PM »
CZ makes one heck of a firearm.  If your son gets into .22 cal. sporter match shooting, take a look at the rifles CZ makes.  Hammer forged free floating barrel.  I have beaten an Anschutz being held by a pretty experienced shooter with my CZ American Varmit and at Camp Perry last year CZ had at least 5 rifles in the top ten of every catagory of Sporter class and won some of them.  I hope your son continues to enjoy the sport of match shooting.  Who knows, you may have a future Olympian under your roof.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 08:07:32 PM by Rule#.308 »
Don't pick a fight with an old man.  If he's to old to fight, he'll just kill you.

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
Re: CZ 75
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 09:24:48 PM »
We aren't much into shooting rifles, but I do know that within a couple short years this little guy is going to be kicking my behind     ;D