< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: President Coward by Bill Whittle  (Read 1515 times)

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
President Coward by Bill Whittle
« on: September 22, 2014, 12:41:44 AM »
I've always liked Whittle's presentation of the information.  It is not over the top like I consider Glenn Beck to be. 

http://www.truthrevolt.org/videos/bill-whittle-president-coward

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Re: President Coward by Bill Whittle
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 08:02:45 AM »
I watched a Beck video yesterday released during the last election, and if a few more people had seen it, maybe we would not be in this mess.

Any information we can distribute about this usirper,  we need to post it.  Thanks.

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 09:39:59 AM »
Information is good.  However, IMHO we don't win people over to our way of thinking when that information is presented with a bunch of over-the-top emotion.  It is similar to when I get communication from the union which is rife with emotional rhetoric.  It does nothing to sway me in favor of their cause and does everything to drive me further away from it.

Whittle's presentations do have emotion, but it is not dripping with the self-righteous indignation attitude that Beck displays.  Though other's may see him differently.

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Mntnman

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 07:28:44 PM »
I can't listen to Beck. I don't like the presentation. Many do, though. I am glad he is there as one more voice that appeals many people.

One of my pet peeves about him is when he is delivering an emotional sermon, then stops on a dime and pimps Goldline in a completely different inflection. So fake.

Offline Gumby

• Powder Benefactor
  • Gentlemen, prepare to defend yourselves!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 09:04:07 PM »
I've always liked Whittle's presentation of the information - Fly

- Perhaps Bill Whittle's strongest video presentation to date - 

This link needs to be forwarded to every U.S. Rep and Senator in the nation along with a demand for their public response.  Do they agree with BW's conclusion that Obama is a coward -  or not?

Emailing the Honorable Terry, Johanns and Fischer IMMEDIATELY... one of many, I trust!... as a Defense concern... here's the body of my correspondence:

I respectfully request your public response to the President Coward video by Bill Whittle:  http://www.truthrevolt.org/videos/bill-whittle-president-coward

Whittle states quite forcefully that President Obama's role as commander in chief is fundamentally undermined by his narcissistic desire to place his public persona and potential legacy above national security issues.  In Whittle's view, Obama has repeatedly chosen the protection of his image as more important than America's defense today and tomorrow, and more important than the lives of our military personnel, the lives of other US citizens in harms way and our military's operational secrecy.

Are the President's actions and inactions treasonous, just routine Washington politics, or something in between?

What say you?  I await your public response on this most critical issue.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2014, 09:56:51 PM »
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.