< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Woman beheaded in Oklahoma  (Read 2884 times)

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Woman beheaded in Oklahoma
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2014, 09:21:15 PM »
The radical Muslims want to behead the infidels. The moderate Muslims want the radical Muslims to behead the infidels.

why is it every time I read this. I think of the door gunner in full metal jacket?

Door Gunner: Git some! Git some! Git some, yeah, yeah, yeah! Anyone who runs, is a VC. Anyone who stands still, is a well-disciplined VC! You guys oughta do a story about me sometime -
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline zofoman

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2014, 09:49:23 PM »
...this guy.
"What, me worry?"  ~ Alfred E. Neuman

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2014, 10:25:07 PM »
The only difference is, I'm afraid, we are the ones running around in the rice paddies this time. I hope I'm wrong. :o

Full Metal Jacket is one of my favorites.
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline Greybeard

• Bronze Benefactor
  • Live Free or Die!!
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2014, 10:03:58 AM »
When this country finally comes to its collective senses, if it ever does, and stops with the Pollitically Correct bull****, we can deal with the real problems and rid ourselves of them. Until that happens, we will continue to have these events and be told that they are just everyday workplace misunderstandings. Islam is a "religion of peace", thats why Christians and Jews must convert or die. Thats why we must change everything about this country to accomodate people who come here but don't want to join us, they want to overtake us. /rant
WØCHF

Offline ghknives

• Gun Show Volunteer NRA Life member
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2014, 10:19:14 AM »
Is this just the beginning? With this nations strong Christian back ground & Islam's hatred towards us, I have to wonder why it hasn't happened sooner
I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I only love that which they defend.        J.R.R. Tolkein

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2014, 12:23:32 PM »
http://www.guns.com/2014/09/30/arkansas-firing-range-declares-itself-muslim-free-zone/

You would think religious beliefs wouldn't matter, I just don't know??? HMMMMM. I do see her point of view, of certain high risk people aren't allowed.
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2014, 01:21:35 PM »
These acts, like the beheading have a negative effect on Muslim relations, yet you never hear a Muslims condemning these actions, rather they won't talk about it or they celebrate it.

I watched a Fox news reporter outside the guy's mosque this morning, the people there wouldn't answer any questions and said he would have to leave or the authorities would be called. Now that would of been a good time to condemn his actions, it looks like they support what he did.

Of course I will always have the images after 9/11 of Muslims world wide celebrating and burning the American flag, that didn't leave a very good impression with me.

These actions are no way to get on our good side, maybe it's true that they just hate us, that can work both ways.

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2014, 01:30:45 PM »
 I am a Catholic, I thought we had taken care of this around 1200 AD. maybe we should do it all over again.

I wonder what the Monty Python group is up to?
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline 66bigblock

• Lead Benefactor
  • When SHTF, which side of the Fan will you be on?
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2014, 02:15:27 PM »
farmer bob -

So how did you like the kansas city chief football game last night when one of the chiefs players who is muslim bowed down to mecca and gave thanks to allah in the endzone after scoring a touchdown in the 4th quarter?

66bigblock
I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.  I carry a lot of ammo because I cant run very fast.

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2014, 02:55:41 PM »
OH MY!   Is it okay to say Chiefs or do we  say that KC football team. I'm not keeping up with my PC.

I just hope we don't get thrown in Barack's reeducation camp at the old drive in. :o :o

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2014, 04:47:57 PM »
When this country finally comes to its collective senses, if it ever does,

Currently the number of people getting government checks for not working exceeds the number working for their paychecks.   They will also vote to continue the handouts.  The squeeze on the working class will continue as more workers give up and decided to jump on board the gravy train.  Illegal immigrants get a free ride on the gravy train because they are potential voters for the gravy train.  The gravy train was built and supported by Democrats expressly to increase the number of dependents on government handouts and hence the number of voters who perpetually vote for Democrats so that their government checks will continue.   When the value of the Dollar collapses because the administration has been printing $4T per years since our first affirmative action president took office, the gravy train will roll off the tracks and the SHTF scenario will occur.  The president is hoping for a disaster so he can declare martial law and evoke E.O. 13603, which gives him, via his cabinet heads, complete control over everything in the US:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jimpowell/2012/04/29/obamas-plan-to-seize-control-of-our-economy-and-our-lives/2/
To be sure, much of this language has appeared in national security executive orders that previous presidents have issued periodically since the beginning of the Cold War.

But more than previous national security executive orders, Obama’s 13603 seems to describe a potentially totalitarian regime obsessed with control over everything.  Obama’s executive order makes no effort to justify the destruction of liberty, no effort to explain how amassing totalitarian control would enable government to deal effectively with cyber sabotage, suicide bombings, chemical warfare, nuclear missiles or other possible threats.  It’s quite likely there would be greater difficulty responding to threats, since totalitarian regimes suffer from economic chaos, colossal waste, massive corruption and bureaucratic infighting that are inevitable consequences of extreme centralization. Such problems plagued fascist Italy, Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union, communist China and other regimes.  Totalitarian control would probably trigger resistance movements and underground networks like those that developed in Western Europe during the Nazi occupation.  Totalitarian control could provoke more political turmoil than there was in the Vietnam War era of the 1960s.  There would probably be a serious brain drain as talented people with critical skills escaped to freedom wherever that might be.  Canada?

There’s nothing in executive order 13603 about upholding the Constitution or protecting civil liberties.

Oh,  a Muslim doing a religious ritual following a touch down is OK (forget the nonsense about "sliding") but Tebow doing the same brought a huge outcry from the Left.