< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: I dont know if I should post this, someone may see it and do it,  (Read 1487 times)

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
v   this really makes me wonder what the other side is really like, that they want to call police  and make the person carrying out to be  a dangerous person,

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/389441/moms-demand-swatting-charles-c-w-cooke

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline DR4NRA

• NFOA Full Member
Re: I dont know if I should post this, someone may see it and do it,
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 04:01:39 PM »
Sorry to say, but this has been going on for a long time, and is even encouraged. Think its the Google store that has an android app to turn in your neighbors as dangerous gun owners. California is even poised to enact a law for doing just this.
D.R

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 04:25:06 PM »
Sorry to say, but this has been going on for a long time, and is even encouraged. Think its the Google store that has an android app to turn in your neighbors as dangerous gun owners. California is even poised to enact a law for doing just this.

Governor Moonbeam signed the bill a day or 2 ago...  :(

It really is Commiefornia.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline ILoveCats

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 04:27:01 PM »
This week on 10/11 evening news @ 10:00pm they reported that SWAT teams had responded to a false 911 call in east Lincoln (think they said around 80th and Pioneers) but that they weren't going to report any more about it because they didn't want to call attention to it.  Anchor Owen Jensen said (with one eyebrow raised in his typical "I'm concerned" look!  :D) that they were only reporting it in case people in the area were concerned and weren't going to state any more.

"Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder." ~ FCK