< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Strike Tactical Solutions Civilian Training in Nebraska  (Read 1654 times)

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
Strike Tactical Solutions Civilian Training in Nebraska
« on: October 05, 2009, 06:50:36 PM »
Strike Tactical Solutions is looking for outdoor ranges in eastern or central Nebraska interested in hosting civilian training courses.

We will be offering one and two day classes that will provide YOU with reality-based tactical training. We specialize in providing modern training to Military and Law Enforcement agencies. Training that prepares them to deal with modern threats.

Now we are looking to expand into the civilian market. We teach in progressive blocks. In that way we teach a comprehensive system instead of a jumble of techniques and tactics.

Our instructors have been there. Each member of our team has law enforcement or military experience. That means we provide "real world" experience.

Our training is intense, dynamic and effective. STRIKE Tactical Solutions gives you the systems you will need to face any adversity. We are in the business of saving lives - PERIOD.

Check our website for more information : www.striketactical.com

Anyone with range info can PM me and I will make every effort to get back to you quickly.

- Shawn W.
Strike Tactical Civilian Training Coordinator
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com

Offline Rich B

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: Strike Tactical Solutions Civilian Training in Nebraska
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 07:48:39 PM »
As an FYI for NFOA members, my carbine class instructor, Devin Crinklaw of OPD is affiliated with Strike Tactical.  Devin is a stand-up guy and I trust he keeps company with the same.

I learned more in two days about the AR15 with Devin than I expected.  If you haven't taken a gunfighting carbine class, you need to! 

Try to help these guys out - if you know of a suitable range, let them know. 
NRA Life Member.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 08:07:41 PM »
Is this a division of Signal 88 company?
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 08:27:32 PM »
No affiliation with Signal 88. The courses and curriculum are strictly Strike Tactical.

- Shawn W.
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com

Offline Rich B

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 09:45:37 PM »
Is this a division of Signal 88 company?

Devin is affiliated with a number of firms including Signal 88 and Strike Tactical.  I also believe he has his own company as well.

As Shawn mentioned, the companies themselves are not connected.  Strike is based in Illinois while Signal 88 is an Omaha firm.

NRA Life Member.

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 07:06:31 AM »
I second with Rich B on training with Devin.  Having taken 3 HG and 1 carbine course from him, I know of his affiliation with Strike Tactical.  I am excited about this opportunity as it is a long time coming the plains of NE.  Hope it works out.