< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Politican on my front porch  (Read 952 times)

Offline Wymore Wrangler

• NFOA Full Member
Politican on my front porch
« on: October 19, 2014, 04:15:07 PM »
One of the 30th District candidates, Roy Baker just showed up on my front porch, I've contacted his county co-chair, the Candidate himself in the past, about not filling out his NFOA questionaire....  Boy did I give him an earful, about the mission of the NFOA and how it will influence my vote!!!!  Now is the time when they come to us, educate those wishing to represent us...

Offline CitizenClark

• NFOA Full Member
  • Live free or die!
    • Silencer News
Re: Politican on my front porch
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 04:58:32 PM »
One of the 30th District candidates, Roy Baker just showed up on my front porch, I've contacted his county co-chair, the Candidate himself in the past, about not filling out his NFOA questionaire....  Boy did I give him an earful, about the mission of the NFOA and how it will influence my vote!!!!  Now is the time when they come to us, educate those wishing to represent us...

Heroic!

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 05:42:29 PM »
I always name drop the NFOA but they always focus on the NRA and their rating. I tell them i dont care about the the NRA.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline Wymore Wrangler

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 06:12:42 PM »
I told him I was a Life NRA member also, but when it came to committee meeting, it wouldn't be the NRA filling the room, but NFOA members!!!!!

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 09:36:03 AM »
Always good to let politicians know how important it is to the voters that they be loyal Americans who support the right to keep and bear arms instead of whores of the liberal cult who support gun control.  In my experience though many of them claim to be loyal Americans but then conduct themselves as whores of liberalism when they get in.  Does Nebraska have a mechanism for recalling politicians who lie to get elected?  If we don't we should.   
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.