< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Reloading Class/Lessons  (Read 4535 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Re: Reloading Class/Lessons
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2014, 11:06:27 AM »
Would you be willing to allow me to shoot video during the clinic and add it to the NFOA's YouTube channel?

Yup.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2014, 11:29:47 AM »
How about Monday, November 10?

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2014, 02:18:24 PM »
How about Monday, November 10?

Check back about 3 posts or so (p.1).
Monday, November 10 is the suggested date.

We'll see who wants to sign up for it besides mali and jFade.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2014, 02:36:03 PM »

We'll see who wants to sign up for it besides mali and jFade.

sfg

Sounds like we're in sync.  Didn't see that post, though. 

Sign up thread here: http://nebraskafirearms.org/forum/index.php?topic=13074.new#new
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 02:38:26 PM by Mudinyeri »

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2014, 10:52:34 AM »

I was just updated on my work schedule for the rest of the year and it looks like I will only be able to do weekends for the class. Any chance you will be doing it on a s Saturday or Sunday, SFG?
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2014, 11:59:45 AM »
Any chance you will be doing it on a s Saturday or Sunday, SFG?

All Things are Possible.

Let's get the 10Nov class out of the way and then take a look.

sfg

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2014, 03:09:22 PM »
Sounds good.  Once I get more staff trained I should be able to attend more weekday evening things again. *sigh*
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2014, 03:15:23 PM »
Once I get more staff trained I should be able to attend more weekday evening things again. *sigh*

And once you get more staff trained, you'll have some time for reloading.

Perhaps even time for shooting.

sfg

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2014, 10:47:33 AM »
Believe me, I am so looking forward to spending even more time in town that I have been in the past. But then I am not sure there is ever enough time spent on all the things we can do with shooting.

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2014, 01:05:23 PM »
Looks like we're up to five on the Facebook page and one here, through the forum.

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2014, 01:35:07 PM »
I'm game.  I've not done much reloading this year... but... knowledge / experience is knowledge / experience :D

Steroid shot in back has helped, as well as McKenzie movements.  So I should be able to handle helping out in a class.

Will confer with SFG about stuff :D
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2014, 03:19:39 PM »
I'm game.  I've not done much reloading this year... but... knowledge / experience is knowledge / experience :D

Steroid shot in back has helped, as well as McKenzie movements.  So I should be able to handle helping out in a class.

Will confer with SFG about stuff :D

Great to have you back, brother!

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2014, 09:42:24 AM »
[quote]Looks like we're up to five on the Facebook page and one here, through the forum.[/quote]

Let us then close out enrollment at six (6) for this forthcoming clinic and declare it to now be full.

In the past we've closed off enrollment at five (5), which allows the enrollees to do hands-on reloading during the evening without running into the dark of night.   Such was indicated earlier in my post on this thread.

If we get more interest, we can hold another class later.  Maybe scoop up Mali and others in the next go-round.

Good to see that unfy will be on deck.

sfg

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2014, 10:16:53 AM »
I am definitely on-board if there is a weekend session I can make.  I have a vacation coming up that would rule out 3 weekends this year. Heck if it can't go until next year I am VERY much on-board as this is info I really want to learn.

BTW, thanks to Rod for taking a few minutes out of his very busy night to talk to me about the books.