< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Common Sense with Senior Pics  (Read 449 times)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Common Sense with Senior Pics
« on: October 21, 2014, 04:37:21 PM »
Chalk one up to Common Sense!!!

http://journalstar.com/news/state-and-regional/students-get-ok-to-pose-with-guns-in-senior-portraits/article_13b68cfa-4405-5b37-9f09-da502df7eda4.html

Here, let me get you a link you don't have to pay for:
http://www.omaha.com/news/nebraska/broken-bow-school-district-lets-students-pose-with-guns-in/article_e25a4c6e-593c-11e4-ae63-001a4bcf6878.html

""Now, graduating seniors attending a central Nebraska school district are free to pose with firearms — as long as it’s done tastefully.
School board members voted 6-0 Monday to allow such photos in the Broken Bow Public Schools after parents pressed for the change, according to Superintendent Mark Sievering. ""
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline HuskerXDM

• 2014 NFOA Firearms Rights Champion
  • Powder Benefactor
Re: Common Sense with Senior Pics
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 09:29:14 PM »
Always love the reasonable insight in the comments section... ::)
The master has failed more than the beginner has even tried.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: Common Sense with Senior Pics
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 09:44:34 PM »
Here, let me get you a link you don't have to pay for:

If ya'll just clear your cookies then you can get the Urinal stores "stuff" for free, but you do have to answer a survey question
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.