< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: NFOA-PAF endorses Bill Kintner in LD2  (Read 2150 times)

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
NFOA-PAF endorses Bill Kintner in LD2
« on: October 28, 2014, 01:23:42 PM »
Thanks to everyone's generosity in supporting the NFOA-PAF we have sent 5000 of these postcards out today, if you are in LD2 keep an eye out.

To keep efforts like this going you can donate at: https://secure.piryx.com/donate/aKjH1KXH/NFOA-PAF/2014strong
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 01:28:07 PM by AAllen »

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: NFOA-PAF endorses Bill Kintner in LD2
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 01:35:47 PM »
Andy I know it has been a tough struggle getting to this point. so congratulations are in order!
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 02:41:48 PM »
Yes, KUDOS!
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 03:04:47 PM »
Thanks guys, I am very happy to say that with the help of our donors we have been able to provide in excess of $5,000 in support to campaigns this year.  That is through direct donations to campaigns as well as the two candidates that we sent postcards out for.

Because of the way I can get donated assistance in our efforts and discounted work that would cost a campaign or other PAC over $20,000 to match.  So again thanks to all of our supporters for your help.

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 03:27:58 PM »
Just a reminder of the NFOA-PAF's complete list of endorsed candidates.

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 09:30:02 PM »
Great work Andy! 

I was happy to be a small part of the PAF this year & look forward growing both sister organizations going forward! 

I would guess Bill Kintner will really enjoy the assistance as he seems to be getting barraged from all angles.....teachers union, world herald, & others.
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 09:54:03 AM »
I get a lot of people asking what can they do to support our pro rights candidates, none of us have lots of money (but together we have made a big impact this year) or lots of time to donate.  I know not everyone here is using social media but many are, what you can do to easily is share the pictures I post in facebook.  Sharing things like the candidate slate or the postcards not only show that the NFOA-PAF supports these candidates but you do as well.  That personal contact from you can be a major encouragement for someone to vote for our endorsed candidates.