< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Best place for carbide bits... update with sort of finished 80% project on pg 2  (Read 6881 times)

Offline tstuart34

• NFOA Full Member
They look great Robert! I think i am going to ask for one of these lowers form Santa this year.

How are the uppers and lowers fitting up? much wiggle?

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
i like the lowers.  the lowers were a blem and a bare lower.  they have set screws for the bolt release and for the take down pin.  i might look around for another blem if i can find them cheap enough.  i bought the blem from Schuyler Arms (http://www.schuylerarmsco.com/) and on the arfcom EE.  the uppers and lowers fit pretty good.  i haven't installed the pins, so i can't say for sure, but they seem like a pretty good fit.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline tstuart34

• NFOA Full Member
i like the lowers.  the lowers were a blem and a bare lower.  they have set screws for the bolt release and for the take down pin.  i might look around for another blem if i can find them cheap enough.  i bought the blem from Schuyler Arms (http://www.schuylerarmsco.com/) and on the arfcom EE.  the uppers and lowers fit pretty good.  i haven't installed the pins, so i can't say for sure, but they seem like a pretty good fit.
Let me know if you find some. If I have the cash I would split the shipping with you and rent your jig if your willing!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Let me know if you find some. If I have the cash I would split the shipping with you and rent your jig if your willing!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

ok, will do.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official