< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: ISIS™ DRIVES TEXAS-MADE TOYOTA TRUCKS  (Read 753 times)

Offline SANDHILLBILLY

• NFOA Full Member
If you lose one sense, the other senses become enhanced.  Sorta like when someone has no sense of humor....their sense of  self inportance is greatly increased.

Offline Lmbass14

• Powder Benefactor
  • Red Horse - Semper Ducimus
Re: ISIS™ DRIVES TEXAS-MADE TOYOTA TRUCKS
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 04:36:27 PM »
Infowars.  Does anything need to be said?

Offline RedDot

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 06:54:21 PM »
Somehow I don't see any Toyota ads featuring this forthcoming.... ::)

Offline 66bigblock

• Lead Benefactor
  • When SHTF, which side of the Fan will you be on?
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 08:02:53 PM »
do we now have to "trademark" ISIS for fear of being sued by them for improper use of their name?

66bigblock
I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.  I carry a lot of ammo because I cant run very fast.

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 09:17:31 PM »
Earlier this year 800 ISIS rag-tag terrorists armed with Ak-47s, some RPGs, and some "Technicals" (pickup trucks THEY modified by adding a machine gun mount) attacked TWO DIVISIONS (30,000 troops armed with BILLIONS of dollars worth of American hardware and trained by Americans)  of the Iraqi army at Mosul (used to be called Nineveh).   The Iraqi "soldiers" threw down their weapons and fled.  THAT is where most of the armaments ISIS now has came from.  The equipment includes:
the Iraqi army is awash in about $15 billion in U.S. gear transferred since 2005, including IA-407 helicopters, M-1 Abrams tanks, C-130 fixed-wing aircraft and 300 hellfire missiles, Pentagon officials say.
and millions of rounds of ammo.  I doubt that they gave a complete list.  ISIS probably now has night vision equipment for both personnel and vehicles.    When we put boots on the ground in Iraq again we will be fighting our own equipment!

There is ONLY ONE person responsible for this debacle, and it isn't John McCain, as gullible as he is.   Arming "rebels" to fight against Syria was a STUPID idea, unless your game plan was to actually support the jihadist.

Offline RedDot

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2014, 10:30:49 PM »
Sooo....  Could the Toyota airbag recall really be an elaborate scheme by the Obama State Dept. to trick ISIS into returning the trucks they stole for necessary service work?  :P