< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: No Indictment for Ferguson LEO Darren Wilson  (Read 6124 times)

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
Re: No Indictment for Ferguson LEO Darren Wilson
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2014, 09:10:41 PM »
I've been watching a video stream from a news helicopter, unedited.
http://suckersonparade.blogspot.com/2014/11/live-stream-ksdk-streets-of-ferguson.html#.VHVBBYXxf-c

It seems that there are only about 250 protesters and a much larger police force.  The police are instantly reacting to thrown objects and hauling off perps.   It seems like there is some rioter remorse after they burned down a lot of Black owned businesses.

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2014, 10:07:27 PM »
Thanks for the link!
In the few minutes I watched tonight the crowd walked down the middle of the street for several blocks, intimidating drivers enough that they would turn around rather than drive by the crowd, turned right down another street to the Ferguson City Hall and attacked a police car parked out front and threw stones at the building itself.  Of course once the police pulled up most scattered into the winds like cockroaches while the rest moved away slowly as a group.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2014, 11:00:50 PM »

The quote of the night for me occurred while FoxNews was filming the looting of the liquor store. As reporter leans over to get a look at 3 bottles of vodka stolen from the storethat were sitting on the sidewalk, 2 masked looters come running up and shout, "Don't touch that, that ain't yours!"....  oh the irony.

That is awesome in a horrible way.... Am I just paying attention more OR is our country going down hill at a rapid pace?  I already live in the suburbs & I think everyday about my exodus to the countryside!  Saving money & paying off my debts!    Man I want to charge a pallet of 556 on a credit card but I won't do it.....well I will, just with cash in hand!
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2014, 01:47:04 PM »
The riots can be referred to by this acronym: Organized Betrayal Achieves Massive Anarchy (OBAMA)
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2014, 02:56:14 PM »
 a guy on the radio had a great way to deal with 2 problems, the rioters, and the fires they set, he thought of using those big airplanes  that forest fire fighters use. the ones who dump the huge loads of water.

would really put a damper on everything
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline Chris C

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2014, 05:06:22 PM »

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2014, 05:13:26 PM »
Watch out on black friday if you're by 72nd and Dodge or elsewhere for that matter. 

http://m.omaha.com/news/metro/events-set-in-omaha-lincoln-in-response-to-ferguson-decision/article_a3fc3ae2-a611-5dab-803c-8ac27b2bae69.html?mode=jqm

I cant get that link to work,

hope they don't cause trouble at the Millard gun show this weekend
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2014, 06:33:51 PM »
Watch out on black friday if you're by 72nd and Dodge or elsewhere for that matter. 

http://m.omaha.com/news/metro/events-set-in-omaha-lincoln-in-response-to-ferguson-decision/article_a3fc3ae2-a611-5dab-803c-8ac27b2bae69.html?mode=jqm

The Lincoln event will be held at the "Black Cat House".  Yeah...these people sound quite open minded.

http://www.blackcathouse.org/about

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2014, 08:18:02 PM »
a guy on the radio had a great way to deal with 2 problems, the rioters, and the fires they set, he thought of using those big airplanes  that forest fire fighters use. the ones who dump the huge loads of water.

would really put a damper on everything

Physics works both ways.  Jumping from 200 feet into water would probably be lethal 99.999% of the time.   Dumping water on people from 200 feet high would be just as lethal.

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2014, 08:22:25 PM »
The New York Times issues a FATWA against Wilson.

They did it by publishing his address, absolutely the most irresponsible example of journalism I've seen in the last 60 years.

It's reprehensible.  The NYT used to be called the "Gray Lady", or the "journal of record".  Not any more.

How does it advance the story to know where Darren Wilson and his newly wed live??
The most obvious reason why the two reporters posted Wilson's address is to facilitate retribution. 

I fully expected the names and addresses of the editors and reporters to be published on the Internet in the near future.  They set the standard.  They can be hung on their own petard.   It took about 10 minutes before a website supplied the addresses of the two NYT "reporters" who put Wilson and his new wife's lives in danger:
http://gotnews.com/cant-publish-addresses-new-york-times-reporters/

It would be wrong, for example, to publish Bosman’s address at
5620 N WAYNE AVE APT 2
CHICAGO, IL 60660-4204
COOK COUNTY

It would be similarly wrong to publish the address of Robertson, too.
1113 N DUPRE ST
NEW ORLEANS, LA 70119-3203
ORLEANS COUNTY

So why do journalists think they are beyond examination?

Offline ILoveCats

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2014, 10:33:27 PM »
The Lincoln event will be held at the "Black Cat House".  Yeah...these people sound quite open minded.

Fly

Yep, sound like archetypal cat people...   :)

"The Black Cat House is an organization dedicated to educating ourselves and the community about oppressive power structures, and how to dismantle them. ...  We are not limited to any specific ideology, but our principles are derived from anti-capitalism, anti-racism, feminism, queerdom, and environmentalism."
"Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder." ~ FCK

Offline SS_N_NE

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2014, 10:47:13 PM »
It is pretty obvious that none of this is about the actual incident. There have been other "officer shoots innocent black male" that don't get much more than a spot in a newspaper.  The fact that Holder got sent in right away demonstrates an agenda being initiated (or continued). Another smoke screen.

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2014, 11:13:28 PM »

anti-capitalism

What in the hell are they talking about?   They should lose their occupancy license for being UnAmerican!  It drives me crazy how those who are enjoying all of the benefits of living in our country constantly complain about the the very principles that allow them the freedom of speech & basic rights! 
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2014, 11:18:19 PM »

Fly

From the Black Cat House "About" page:
a growing radical library
I suspect that the number one book in that library is Saul D Alinsky's "Rules For Radicals", which was used to train Obama and which he used to teach "organizing".  It's dedicated to Lucifer.

The Collectivists have hijacked the political debate about police abuse of power.

Offline ILoveCats

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2014, 11:33:05 PM »
It is pretty obvious that none of this is about the actual incident. There have been other "officer shoots innocent black male" that don't get much more than a spot in a newspaper.  The fact that Holder got sent in right away demonstrates an agenda being initiated (or continued). Another smoke screen.

Well when folks get all worked up over something before the jury results are in and justice has run its course, they have pretty much painted themselves in a corner. When the results don't go as expected they could say "I guess I was wrong about that" but that would take courage and wisdom, so instead they say they're still angry about what the event "symbolized" even though it's a false symbol. E.g., now some people are saying that the protests are against police brutality and racism in general, even though there was no racism and lethal force was justified.

It reminds me of the Charlie Rogers incident in Lincoln a couple years ago when everybody was holding candlelight vigils and getting "no h8" tattoos, only to find out Rogers staged the hate crime herself. Yet people kept ranting about hate crimes, even though the hate was imaginary. It's like the oddballs of the world love playing the victim so much and they've made "fighting oppression" such a part of their identity that they WANT the hate to be real even when it's not. In Rogers' case she wanted the hate to be real so badly she carved slurs into her own skin.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 11:35:55 PM by feralcatkillr »
"Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder." ~ FCK

Offline barmandr

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2014, 12:05:55 AM »
Physics works both ways.  Jumping from 200 feet into water would probably be lethal 99.999% of the time.   Dumping water on people from 200 feet high would be just as lethal.

Bull crap...if that was true, rain would be lethal.  When water is dropped from a plane, it disperses as it falls.  If it didn't, it would crush everything it's dropped on...such as firefighters and houses.

Offline SS_N_NE

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2014, 10:34:09 AM »
Bull crap..

Obviously you have not been involved in water from a fire hose or drop.  The drop does not disperse like rain depending on the drop height. Do some research before call bull crap on someone. There are plenty of news articles on injury caused by water drop events gone bad.

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2014, 12:34:35 PM »
Bull crap...if that was true, rain would be lethal.  When water is dropped from a plane, it disperses as it falls.  If it didn't, it would crush everything it's dropped on...such as firefighters and houses.

The physics is still valid, even though I haven't taught Physics in college  since 1992.   Rain drops are isolated bodies of water which reach what is called the "maximum terminal velocity", where the upward drag force of the air equals the downward force on the drop due to the pull of gravity.  Small raindrops (radius < 1 mm) are spherical; larger ones assume a shape more like that of a hamburger bun. When they get larger than a radius of about 4.5 mm they rapidly become distorted into a shape rather like a parachute with a tube of water around the base --- and then they break up into smaller drops.   The terminal velocity is between 9 and 15 meters per second, an average of 30 ft/sec or 20 mph.

When the drop hits the person it rebounds into itself, the front end meeting the back end, which results in part of the drop dispersing horizontally, just like a bug on a windshield.  The kinetic energy of the raindrop is eventually converted into heat, raising the temperature of the skin of the person struck and the temperature of the dispersed particles of raindrop. 

When a block  of several tons of water strike a person standing below,  the water impacting the person's head cannot reflect back into the block because the small mass reflecting off the person's head cannot move the mass of water behind it backwards or to the side.  If the water falls over 100 feet it's the same as a person jumping from over 100 ft into water.  In both circumstances the water is, effectively, as hard as concrete.   The water becomes the windshield, the person becomes the bug.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 12:41:22 PM by GreyGeek »

Offline SS_N_NE

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2014, 12:56:07 PM »
I am a volunteer firefighter. It is amazing what you can destroy with 250 psi of water from a hose.
I have been in sight of a water drop from an airplane and watched the water tear apart trees and tear out vegetation from the earth. There was a definate sideways velocity from the aircraft that stayed with the mass of water.  Would not want to be under that.

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2014, 08:37:24 PM »
I am a volunteer firefighter. It is amazing what you can destroy with 250 psi of water from a hose.
I have been in sight of a water drop from an airplane and watched the water tear apart trees and tear out vegetation from the earth. There was a definate sideways velocity from the aircraft that stayed with the mass of water.  Would not want to be under that.

If you are every in a Zombie apocalypse, it will also cut zombies in half as proven by a recent episode of The Walking Dead.   ;D

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum