< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: The NFOA-PAF is facing an unplanned expense, can you help us meet that need?  (Read 3516 times)

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
Well I was hoping to give everyone a break until after the New Year but the PAF has been informed by Accountability and Disclosure that one of the Donations we received (back in 2013) is disallowed. So we need to return those funds or forward them to the NFOA. Since the PAF spent all of the donations we had on hand to get good Senators elected that means we need to raise $500 quickly so we can take care of this issue.

We are also planning another banquet for early 2015 and can use some starter capital to put that on and as we have seen there are nationally attempts to take away your rights at the ballot box. These are issues the PAF has been designed to take on while getting candidates elected that will support and defend your rights.

If you can please make a donation today so we pay this unplanned expense and build for our next battle.

https://secure.piryx.com/donate/aKjH1KXH/NFOA-PAF/build-to-2016

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
55 views and no takers? I am in for $50 Andy
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Greybeard

• Bronze Benefactor
  • Live Free or Die!!
I matched your $50 Dan!
WØCHF

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
I'm in for $50.  BAM!  THAT...JUST happened.

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
The NFOA-PAF made significant strides this last election and we need to keep the momentum going.
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
Donated and here's a bump.

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
95 views and if half of those people would donate $5 each, we would be about there.

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
95 views and if half of those people would donate $5 each, we would be about there.

Fly

In all fairness, I have viewed this at least 5 times myself to watch the progress!

I plan on donating & I have been trying to think of a creative way to make the most impact....

How about a contest called....."I can't think of anything beyond what I did prior to the election"....SO......

I will match the next 4 respondents to this forum post who are willing to donate $25 each....for a total combined donation of $200!
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Watching and waiting for my bonus to come in.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
I'm in

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
OK..........

Just faded jFade's deal.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Lmbass14

• Powder Benefactor
  • Red Horse - Semper Ducimus
I'll give my Christmas money to ya.  Will give it to Rod at the breakfast.

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
Donated (at least $25).  ;D

Offline mott555

• NFOA Full Member
$15 sent.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Thanks for stepping up guys!
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder

Offline Hondo

• NFOA Full Member
I'm in for $25.

Offline kozball

• Steel Benefactor
+ $50.00
\"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn\'t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.\"

Ronald Reagan

Offline DenmanShooter

• NFOA Full Member
  • Fear No Evil
    • SolidRed
I feel cheap but I gave what I can for now.  Maybe more later.  Merry Christmas.

Thanks for your efforts.
The golf course is a willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range!      Jeff  Cooper

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
 will donate at the breakfast, make sure they askm ( to remind me, that Dr Pepper makes me forget things)
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016