< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: ENPS Action Match Schedule for 2015...  (Read 680 times)

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
ENPS Action Match Schedule for 2015...
« on: December 23, 2014, 11:06:12 PM »
Just thought I'd post up  the match schedule for the various types of action matches that are going to be held at the Eastern Nebraska Gun Club in 2015 (so they are all in one place and easy to read).  These are all at ENGC, and hosted by the Eastern Nebraska Practical Shooters.

We've got USPSA, Steel Challenge, Multigun, Pro-Am, and a couple of "specials".

USPSA:
Jan 04    Feb 01    Mar 01   Apr 12   May 03   
Jun 07   Sept 06   Oct 04   Nov 01   Dec 06

Steel Challenge:
Jan 18   Feb 15   Jun 21
Jul 26   Oct 18   Nov 22

Multigun:
Mar 15   Apr 26   Aug 16
Sept 20   Nov 15

Pro-Am:
Mar 29   May 31   Aug 30

Special Matches:
Man vs Man Steel Match:  May 17
Great Plains Sectional Match:  Jul 12
Toys-For-Tots Zombie Match:  Oct 25

Special Events:
USPSA RO Class:  Mar 21-22

Related Events:
USPSA Area 3 Championship (held at Heartland Shooting Park in Grand Island):  Jul 30 - Aug 02

Match info and online registration (and perhaps at some point in time, online payment too!) available at http://easternnebraskapracticalshooters.com along with match results links.

I'm taking a break from being coordinator of various things---James S is taking over Steel Challenge coordinator for me, and Tom E will be on his own for Safety Coordinator. (If anyone wants to help at that, and has a good grasp of the safety rules and stage design, PLEASE volunteer!)  I'll still be shooting everything and being a match RO, but I wanted to get back to designing and building stages---and I can't really do that when I'm being the safety coordinator. 

So---I'm back to just being a normal shooter!  Yay! 

...and I get to start designing evil stages for USPSA again.  :)  Heh heh heh....already have one in mind for January....

I did keep the Zombie Match for this year, though.  (Almost gave that to someone else, too, but at the last second I had a couple of ideas that were too much fun to pass off.) 

Anyway---in general, I'll be doing much less of the "match info" postings, though I'll still post comments and video and can answer questions (about as badly as I could before, I suppose :) ) about the matches.  James S and Sean N are the web/PR guys now for ENPS, though, so if you need to know something official about the matches, ask them!

Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com