< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: NFOA Raffle Annoucement/Information  (Read 7562 times)

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
NFOA Raffle Annoucement/Information
« on: October 19, 2009, 07:46:03 PM »
Grand prize winner in the first NFOA raffle is Robert McGill of O'neill Nebraska. Robert purchased the winning ticket at the O'neill gun show from member FKSSA. Congratulations Robert! Robert chose the Colt M4 22 LR. and reports that he has already fired 300 rounds through it

In the bonus drawing, Leonard Mooney from Atlanta Nebraska won a t-shirt, and James Juhl of Omaha won a black t-shirt.  Leonard purchased his ticket at the Holdrege gun show just prior to the drawing, and James purchased his ticket at the Milliard gun show.

Thanks to all who supported the NFOA and bought raffle tickets.

Nebraska Firearms Owners Association Firearm Raffle - Rules & Regulations

1.Participants must be 18 years of age or older to sell or purchase raffle tickets.

2.Raffle prize is choice of either a ?Glock 19? or ?Colt M-4 22 Rimfire?.  If the winner is under the age of 21 they will only be able to choose the Colt M-4 22 Rimfire.

3.Odds of winning depend upon number of tickets sold; maximum number of tickets is 5000.

4.Nebraska Firearms Owners Association (NFOA) Board of Directors and immediate family members residing in the same household are not eligible to participate in this raffle.

5.Individuals, businesses and vendors must have prior approval from the NFOA or its representative (Scott Barry) to sell tickets.

6.Ticket price is $1.  Cash and checks (paid to the order of NFOA) will be accepted.  No credit cards will be accepted. Buy 10 regular tickets and receive a free bonus ticket that applies to the Firearms raffle and will  also be used in a consolation prize drawing for a box of ammuniton.

7.The bonus ticket stubs will go into a a separate drawing for a free box of ammo. Bonus tickets will be labeled as a bonus ticket. Regular numbered tickets are not to be used as a bonus ticket. The name of the purchaser and phone number will be written on the back of the bonus ticket back half. Bonus tickets will be checked against other tickets to make sure the buyer qualifies.

8.Tickets will be available at the following gun shows and events:
Grand Island, NE (Oct. 24th & 25th)
Seward, NE (Nov. 7th & 8th)
The Pumpkin Pop at Exeter, NE (Nov. 1st)
Fremont, NE  RK(Nov. 21st & 22nd)
Millard, NE (Nov. 28th & 29th)
O?Neill, NE (Dec. 5th & 6th)
Holdrege, NE (Dec. 12th & 13th).
Tickets will also be available from select NFOA members and Nebraska Firearms Dealers.
If you are unable  to otherwise obtain your raffle tickets, mail a check payable to NFOA  for your total purchase plus 50 cents for postage (or in a  self addressed stamped envelope) to:

NFOA Raffle
c/o Scott Barry
19830 220th Road
Amherst NE 68812

9.Ticket price is not allowable as a charitable contribution per IRS Sec 170.

10.Raffle tickets are nontransferable and non-refundable.  All ticket sales are final.

11.Raffle tickets will be sold through December 13, 2009 at 3:00 P.M.

12.The random drawing will be held on December 13, 2009 at  3:00 P.M.  

13.Winner does not need to be present at the drawing on December 13, 2009.

14.It is the winner?s responsibility to arrange delivery from or pick-up of the chosen firearm from

Exeter Arms.  305 N. Missouri Avenue Exeter, NE 68351    402-366-1596 fax: 402-366-2118      alt: sales@exeter-arms.com

15.All federal and state firearms laws apply.

16.No cash prize will be available in exchange for the firearm.

17.Winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local income or excise taxes, fees, assessments and like charges associated with the prize.

18.The firearm may be donated back to the NFOA.

19.Winner will be notified by phone and will be posted on the NFOA website (www.nebraskafirearms.org).

20.Winner will have ninety (90) days from the drawing notification to claim the prize.  The claim entails taking possession of the firearm chosen.  If the winner does not claim the prize within this period, it will become the property of the NFOA.

21.The winner agrees that his or her name and likeness may be used for publicity purposes.

22.Participation in the raffle constitutes entrant?s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these rules.  Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements detailed above.

Official rules and regulations will be displayed at every raffle location.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 07:33:27 PM by Dan W »
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
Re: NFOA Raffle announcement
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 08:10:06 PM »
Wish I could win, been looking for a Glock 19... oh well.

Good luck to everyone else!!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 08:14:49 PM by FarmerRick »
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline SBarry

• Former BOD, NFOA Volunteer , NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award Winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 09:07:21 PM »
Anyone who would like to sell tickets, let me know, I will send some out, they must be returned to me, sold or unsold, by December 9th, no later. I work too, and need time to keep this organized.

I will have the guns at GI, The Pumpkin Pop and Seward, I will make arangements for the guns to be in Fremont and Milliard, then O'neil, then I will have them back at Holdrege, where the winner will be drawn at 3 pm on Sunday Dec. 13th. I will post the winner as soon as possible on the forum. Winner will have to fill out a form 4473 with Exeter Arms. What the winner does from there is their business. 

The sheep don't like this sheepdog until the wolves start working the flock.

Offline LutherRev

• NFOA Full Member
    • Lamb of God Lutheran Church
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 11:53:03 PM »
Can someone tell me where I can buy tickets in Omaha? I need to buy them before Friday of this week when I will be going to FT. Jackson SC for training until mid December. Are they for sale at the Bullit Hole in LaVista?

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 06:06:38 AM »
LutherRev,
 I live in Millard and I will be selling them.
Give me a call this week and we'll set something up.
216-3032
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson.

Offline SBarry

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 09:33:55 AM »
If you can't make it to the Millard show, get ahold of Huskergun, or mail me a check. Huskergun is the only one in Omaha selling right now, I need more volunteers across the state. If you would like to sell some tickets, iM or email me, and I will send some out.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 08:42:39 PM »
People can get tickets from me soon now in the  Lincoln area
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 08:04:06 PM by Dan W »
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 06:48:03 AM »
I have tickets. If any one is interested let me know and we can work something out.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 08:37:59 PM »
Tickets going well so far. Will need more by monday or tuesday Rat.
Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Offline SBarry

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 08:51:47 PM »
Rumor has it, Huskergun sold 100 tickets to one person, and another 150 so far. Anyone who wants to challenge him, let me know.

This is a great way to donate to the NFOA and have a chance to win a gun valued over $550.00. Monday I will have all the tickets and can mail them out to you to sell or buy for yourself. I need volunteers to sell, so far we have two in Omaha and one in Lincoln. Anyone else let me know and I will send them out.

RLM5150, Huskergun and DanW have committed so far, people are buying 10-20 tickets at a time. 

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 09:06:14 PM »
The rumor is true and was made official today.... Thanks Warhorse. Your support is truely appreciated.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 09:39:08 PM by huskergun »
Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Eagle1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 10:45:04 PM »
Hey Rat, I hope to get to GI this weekend, If I do I will get some tickets from you. I think I have about $30.00+ in interest so far.

Make that $50.00.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 07:48:08 PM by eagle1 »
USN 83-87, American Legion

Offline SBarry

• NFOA Full Member
Re: NFOA Raffle Annoucement/Information
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 10:50:50 PM »
Tickets will be in the mail tomorrow. I received a check today for $10.50. Those have been filled out and stubs will be mailed out tomorrow also.

We are limited on the number of tickets we can sell, when they are gone, that is all we can sell, so don't wait to purchase. We should last until the Milliard gun show, but don't count on it. I packaged up 500 more tickets today.

$10 gets you 11 chances to win the choice of gun, and gets you entered into the drawing for some ammo.

Anyone who wants to sell some tickets, get ahold of me asap.

Offline Jay

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2009, 04:50:22 PM »
Kim and I will soon now have tickets available in the Omaha, Bellevue, Cass County areas. We will deliver anywhere in the area within reason, so let us know if you need tickets and we will get them to you!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 06:56:51 PM by Jay »

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2009, 07:32:07 PM »
I have tickets again in Lincoln... that first bunch went fast
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009, 09:51:17 PM »
I will be getting some in the next few days for anyone in the Northern Douglas/Southern Washington county areas.

Get them while they last!!    Get them while they last!!   Get them while they last!!   Get them while they last!!   Get them while they last!!   Get them while they last!!

Got 'em!!  Let me know if you want some.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 07:03:14 AM by FarmerRick »
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 10:17:06 PM »
I have tickets in Central/Downtown area of Omaha.

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2009, 08:18:51 AM »
I have tickets in Millard / LaVista / Papillion area.  I work downtown Omaha during the day too.

-Rod

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2009, 11:57:44 PM »
Raffle tickets will be available in the Friend and Exeter NE areas at the Exeter Arms Pumpkin Pop tomorrow morning. Sign up at 9am shooting starts at 10.
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder

Offline ARTEDNA

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2009, 10:56:53 PM »
Who is selling tickets in the kearney area? or where can I get any?