< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Results of IDPA Nebraska Indoor Match, February 7  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Aldo

• Ever vigilant. Ever ready. Ever willing. www.everreadyccw.com
  • NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
Results of IDPA Nebraska Indoor Match, February 7
« on: February 08, 2015, 03:34:30 PM »
Results of the IDPA Nebraska 2/7/15 Indoor Match at Thunder Alley Indoor Shooting Range in Lincoln, NE: 25 shooters! Great day with lots of fun.  ;D

Congrats to the following IDPA members: Lynn Pozehl for Most Accurate (-0 down for entire match) and 1st CDP Unclassified, Brian Boone for 1st CDP Novice and 1st Military Veteran, Tim Matthews for 1st CDP Marksman and 1st Senior and 2nd Military Veteran, Rick Krystoff for 1st ESP Novice and 2nd Senior and 3rd Most Accurate, Ron Attanasio for 1st SSP Marksman and 2nd Most Accurate and 3rd Senior, David Field for 1st SSP Novice, Fred Kost for 2nd SSP Marksman, Donald Rush for 2nd SSP Novice, and Walter Odinokow for 3rd SSP Novice.

https://www.uberscoremaster.com/?matchid=7DAD88FE-53CF-4388-87ED-FC36AC5C563E
www.everreadyccw.com
"Always remember that you are Americans, and it is your birthright to dream great dreams in this sweet and blessed land, truly the greatest, freest, strongest nation on Earth." -- Ronald Reagan

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
Re: Results of IDPA Nebraska Indoor Match, February 7
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 08:37:53 PM »
Aldo, as always I truly appreciate the work you do for these matches.  Looking forward to the next one.

Offline Aldo

• Ever vigilant. Ever ready. Ever willing. www.everreadyccw.com
  • NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 10:52:46 PM »
Aldo, as always I truly appreciate the work you do for these matches.  Looking forward to the next one.
Thanks, abbafandr. Greatly appreciated.  ;D

It's fun and done with a passion. But it couldn't be done without the help and enthusiasm of you and the others.  :)

It was a very enjoyable match....lots of good feedback. That's a thumbs up! 8)
www.everreadyccw.com
"Always remember that you are Americans, and it is your birthright to dream great dreams in this sweet and blessed land, truly the greatest, freest, strongest nation on Earth." -- Ronald Reagan

Offline tstuart34

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 07:10:37 AM »
I just wanted to check in and say thank you also. This ran very smooth and I didn't do half bad.... I am going to really try and make this a monthly outing. Got to meet Fly and Abbafandr. Need to try and track down Mott next time.

Thanks again! See you all next month.

Offline mott555

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 09:09:40 AM »
I just wanted to check in and say thank you also. This ran very smooth and I didn't do half bad.... I am going to really try and make this a monthly outing. Got to meet Fly and Abbafandr. Need to try and track down Mott next time.

They are very fun, also cool to meet website members in person. Btw I'm the young guy with the Mossy Oak coat so you know who I am next time.

As usual, thanks for doing everything you do Aldo.

Offline tstuart34

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 10:13:28 AM »
They are very fun, also cool to meet website members in person. Btw I'm the young guy with the Mossy Oak coat so you know who I am next time.

Did you have to down load before the match start?

Offline mott555

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 10:20:58 AM »
Did you have to down load before the match start?

Yes.

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2015, 04:40:29 PM »

Um... to me, everybody is a "young guy."  You'll have to do better than that.  :) 

And yes, Ron's the man.  Thanks!
"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2015, 07:48:36 PM »
Um... to me, everybody is a "young guy."  You'll have to do better than that.  :)
Hey, I resemble that remark!