< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: IDPA Nebraska Outdoor Match: Classifier & 3 Stages, April 11  (Read 3197 times)

Offline Aldo

• Ever vigilant. Ever ready. Ever willing. www.everreadyccw.com
  • NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
Re: IDPA Nebraska Outdoor Match: Classifier & 3 Stages, April 11
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2015, 08:30:14 PM »
Folks: there will be a 1-hour lunch break; food not provided; town is about 15 minutes from range; probably best to bring your own food. The match will roll on after that 1-hour break. SOs will NOT be happy pups if a squad takes off and comes back later than that lunch break. The Classifier takes a LOT of time to run each person through, and SOs will already have been at the range setting up since FRIDAY morning for the Saturday match. We will provide bottled water.  8)

Am waiting for bullit to provide his "update/clarification"  ;D
www.everreadyccw.com
"Always remember that you are Americans, and it is your birthright to dream great dreams in this sweet and blessed land, truly the greatest, freest, strongest nation on Earth." -- Ronald Reagan

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2015, 09:12:21 AM »
For those who missed the match, here's a couple of clips from stage 1 of the classifier, and then video of one person running the three scenario stages.

Stages required a lot of thinking about cover, plus some interesting angles. Lots of fun!

Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2015, 09:37:01 AM »
You're dropping your head in despair on the last stage was my same reaction .....mostly because I was beat up from set up and 3 hours sleep ....

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2015, 10:48:28 AM »
You're dropping your head in despair on the last stage was my same reaction .....mostly because I was beat up from set up and 3 hours sleep ....

Yep.  That prone reload was---not fun.  And since I took TWO extra shots earlier, it means that (as always in shooting) I did it to myself.

That added a LOT of time to my run.  Arg.

At least I didn't hit any non-threat targets, and didn't drop any points on the swinger.
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com