< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: "The big 4"  (Read 1152 times)

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
Re: "The big 4"
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 02:08:37 PM »
Or maybe it should be titled "LEARN IT! KNOW IT! LIVE IT!"

The whole Glock and the draw string I thought was some good info since my EDC is a G23 & G27.

I had a hard time watching the one where the guy was looking down the barrel when he blew a hole in his hat. WOW!!! :o
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 02:18:03 PM by farmerbob »
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline NENick

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 06:31:58 PM »
Thanks for posting that. I needed a healthy reminder.

The most incompetent people are often the most aggressive in defending their dumb actions. I think I'll just start slapping anyone who points their unloaded gun at me.

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 07:56:35 PM »
Maybe you should say...

Thanks for posting that. I needed a healthy reminder.

The most incompetent people are often the most aggressive in defending their dumb actions. I think I'll just start slapping anyone who points their unloaded gun at me.

My point being, as I have previously expressed my opinion (ad nauseam), guns should only be handled while applying the four fundamental rules of safety, regardless of their "known" state.  If breaking one or more of the fundamental rules, the person needs to apply new (possibly excessive) rules that make up for the fundamental rule(s) being broken.

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 09:12:01 PM »
Perhaps this thread is beating the proverbial dead horse, but without Gary no one has stepped up to remind us of the dangers of ND. :laugh: