< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Lincoln Breakfast- April 4th  (Read 2205 times)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Lincoln Breakfast- April 4th
« on: March 16, 2015, 12:25:19 PM »
I know it's kinda early, but I just spoke with the City Council Candidate for the NW district Mairead Safranek.  She is looking forward to sitting down to coffee with the members of the NFOA.
I'm still looking for a suitable establishment on the NW part of town.  I will update as details are available. 
Come one, come all.  Even you are not in this district, your concerns and voice still matter.  Pencil this on your calender.

Update:  9 am at Perkins Restaurant on NW 12th just off the Airport Exit. 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 07:05:03 PM by NE Bull »
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline tstuart34

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Lincoln Breakfast- April 4th
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 11:11:41 AM »
Have her meet at Thunder Alley for the IDPA match I think there is coffee! She can shoot IDPA and talk with people in our home environment!

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 01:32:11 PM »
Except, that's not her district.   You COULD contact Cyndi Lamm.  Thunder Alley is in the district she's running for.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline tstuart34

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 03:41:12 PM »
But she is in my district. :laugh: And I believe I am going to be shooting at IDPA.

If you are looking for a location maybe Perkins by the Airport. I know you like keeping it to smaller business but you don't have many options for breakfast.

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 04:52:13 PM »
Yep. Perkins will probably be it. Plus its close to home and I get a discount there thru work. ;)

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 08:09:05 PM »
I'll be there. Hopefully it won't just be you and me trying to convince her that NFOA really has more than 2 active members in Lincoln.
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Lmbass14

• Powder Benefactor
  • Red Horse - Semper Ducimus
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 08:19:06 PM »
I'll be there. Hopefully it won't just be you and me trying to convince her that NFOA really has more than 2 active members in Lincoln.

:laugh:

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 09:57:58 PM »
Hopefully, my friends and new members from TWAW join us. 

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 06:03:31 PM »
Update- for those that attend the Lincoln Breakfast, Special Edition NFOA coffee mugs will be available at a low donation level.
See Jeremy that morning.

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2015, 06:16:17 PM »
I am hoping to make the trip over from Omaha.  Got to be to work at 1:30 so I am trying to decide if this old man can do that long of a day yet.

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2015, 11:05:44 PM »
OMG! I can go! And I will need a mug or two!
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2015, 08:08:00 AM »
See ya'll in a bit.

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2015, 06:22:44 PM »
Thank you too all those that turned out for breakfast.  Although we were few, I think the conversations with Miss Safranek were top notch.

Offline tstuart34

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2015, 09:48:13 PM »
Thank you too all those that turned out for breakfast.  Although we were few, I think the conversations with Miss Safranek were top notch.

I was trying to make it but got hung up at IDPA and had to head home as soon as I got finished up at TA.

Any notes or commits on things you discussed with her?