< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Chambers would rather fight Police than ISIS  (Read 6760 times)

Offline greg58

• Lead Benefactor
Chambers would rather fight Police than ISIS
« on: March 25, 2015, 04:08:28 PM »
http://www.omahapoa.com/2015/03/25/my-isis-is-the-police/

Ernie Chambers is at it again.
My Senator Beau McCoy has called him out today at the Legislature, but nothing will come of it.
The teflon Cobra!!

Greg58
Pants Up!  Don't Loot!

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
Re: Chambers would rather fight Police than ISIS
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 04:39:27 PM »
Sounds like he has lost touch with reality, needs to be recalled!
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 04:46:20 PM »
I find it interesting that it took until today to get everyone riled up over this.  I was there on Friday when he said this.  Once there was National coverage, then everyone realizes what happened.  I know most folks don't watch the hearings, but senators and staffers listen and they had to have heard it. But, crickets.  Goes national and everyone is freaking out that Nebraska looks bad.

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 05:04:57 PM »
I find it interesting that it took until today to get everyone riled up over this.  I was there on Friday when he said this.  Once there was National coverage, then everyone realizes what happened.  I know most folks don't watch the hearings, but senators and staffers listen and they had to have heard it. But, crickets.  Goes national and everyone is freaking out that Nebraska looks bad.

Not Nebraska, just Omaha.

Offline DanClrk51

• NFOA Full Member

Offline DanClrk51

• NFOA Full Member

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 05:58:56 PM »
If there is such a thing as crossing a line, ole Ernie crossed it so far he's in a different zip code.

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2015, 06:00:53 PM »
Won't matter, he'll get a pass because he's Ernie and he's the Left's sacred cow.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2015, 07:06:20 PM »
A new PR firm has formed

Sharpton, Jackson, Holder and Chambers et al
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2015, 08:45:12 PM »
A new PR firm has formed

Sharpton, Jackson, Holder and Chambers et al

Sad to say, but I honestly believe Chambers is the biggest racist of the bunch.  Sharpton, Jackson, and Holder would sell out their own mothers if it made them a buck or gained them political power, so they've learned to occasionally moderate what they say.  Chambers has so much hate for anyone who doesn't look like him that he can't help but say stupid things, which keeps him resigned to the state legislature. 

I actually feel a little sorry for the guy.  Just a little.  It must really suck going through life filled with that much anger and hatred.

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 08:45:41 PM »
Won't matter, he'll get a pass because he's Ernie and he's the Left's sacred cow.
Ernie is grandstanding for his district.  Sadly his constituents shoot and kill each other more regularly than any other district. :'(
But let's ban mountain lion and prairie dog hunting, there's something his district has a vested interest in. :-\

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2015, 09:00:02 PM »
  been watching this loud mouth since 1971, he is nothing but a bully, and will pull the racist card is a second, wish someone there had the balls to stand up to him. 
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline thirtydaZe

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2015, 10:06:11 PM »
Just saw this on te news tonight, what a fool.

Offline monkeyboy

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2015, 05:01:51 AM »
  been watching this loud mouth since 1971, he is nothing but a bully, and will pull the racist card is a second, wish someone there had the balls to stand up to him. 
Back in the early 70's he came to our high school assembly,spent 30min telling us whites how racist and privileged we were.Then told all of us whites to leave so that he could talk to his black brothers and sisters.Told me all I needed to know about him! I've seen nothing since that changes my opinion of him.

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2015, 08:58:44 AM »
If Chambers feels that way about the police, why does he want civilians disarmed?

Remember when Chambers decided to sue God?
  http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/09/17/nebraska-state-senator-sues-god-over-natural-disasters/

Chambers is a clown, but, sadly, a clown with power.  He's like a two-year-old with a big hammer, or a four-year-old with matches.  The most dangerous fools of all are the ones who keep electing him.

If a non-liberal legislator said the same kind of thing, but about say American Moslems or black people or homosexuals or illegal immigrants, it would be all over the liberal press and there would be no one anywhere who hadn't heard about it; night time comics would be waging a ridicule campaign against him, and the liberal cattle herd would be screaming for him to be removed from office.  I'm curious about what the Channel 7 so-called news being talked about in another thread on this site had to say about this; anyone here know?

Does our unicameral have a mechanism for censuring a member?
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline mott555

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2015, 09:08:06 AM »
If the whole lawsuit against God business didn't knock him out of power, nothing will.

Sounds to me like he was pandering to his gang-member constituents who, for obvious reasons, don't like the police.

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2015, 10:04:24 AM »
Thanks for the link.  I guess at least local news can't ignore it.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2015, 10:11:17 AM »
What's scary is that this kind of thing is unlikely to get many voters in his district to change their mind about voting for him, and in fact the statements made above about him "grandstanding" and "pandering" to his district are probably right: he doesn't get elected in spite of those things; he gets elected because of them. 

If Chambers is an accurate reflection of his district, maybe the police should be pulled out of that district to make them happy.  Why have them there if they are not wanted there?