< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Dan, please delete...  (Read 954 times)

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
Dan, please delete...
« on: April 08, 2015, 01:52:22 PM »
Nevermind.   :(

I thought I would make a post that would get people talking about the chance to have someone that isn't a marxist traitor in the White House.

I'm sorry I even tried. 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 04:01:30 PM by FarmerRick »
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: 2016 Presidential race
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 02:00:05 PM »
*GROAN*
And the merry-go-round of rhetoric starts again.

Yes I vote, no I don't like our options. Always seems to be a process of choosing the least worst of the options.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Lmbass14

• Powder Benefactor
  • Red Horse - Semper Ducimus
Re: 2016 Presidential race
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 02:01:24 PM »
It really don't matter who runs.  By the time we get to vote, all but one are dropped out of the race.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Re: Dan, please delete...
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 04:31:37 PM »
See here Rick, If you woulda posted about the new Glock, or the latest pistol match,  it woulda went better.....
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Kendahl

• Lead Benefactor
Re: Dan, please delete...
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 05:39:36 PM »
It would be a miracle if any one candidate agreed with me on every issue. What I do is prioritize issues and support the one who comes closest on the ones that are most important to me. I've heard it described as holding your nose and voting for the one you dislike least.