< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Results of the IDPA Nebraska Outdoor Classifier and 3-Stage Match, April 11  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Aldo

• Ever vigilant. Ever ready. Ever willing. www.everreadyccw.com
  • NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
Finally  :o .....here are the results of the Classifier and of the 3-stage match held outdoors on April 11, 2015 at Columbus Rifle Club. Sorry for the delay, but the "perfect storm" of my employment and home responsibilities added up to preclude me from doing this any sooner.  8)

CLASSIFIER:
1st overall to Josh Wilgocki
2nd overall to Thomas Howard
3rd overall to Cody Blocker

Link to results below (note: although there is only one "division" and one "class" listed for each shooter, the scoresheets will be used by me to manually upload to the IDPA website the "multiple" divisions and actual classifications for the entries of those shooters who indicated as such to me before the start of the match):

https://www.uberscoremaster.com/?matchid=9CE059E1-D0D3-4787-980E-7873E96B94AB

3-STAGE MATCH:
1st overall to Thomas Howard,
2nd overall to Josh Wilgocki
3rd overall to Sean Naylor

Link to results below:

https://www.uberscoremaster.com/?matchid=F8EA9C15-35AD-4434-BC08-7C16B1A8AC76
www.everreadyccw.com
"Always remember that you are Americans, and it is your birthright to dream great dreams in this sweet and blessed land, truly the greatest, freest, strongest nation on Earth." -- Ronald Reagan

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
Congrats to Josh Wilgocki for an outstanding run on the IDPA classifier!  I believe (may be wrong, but I don't think so) that he is the first person from Nebraska since IDPA Nebraska started to reach Master class in a division via shooting the classifier---and if he shot it for both SSP and ESP, he will make Master in BOTH of those divisions.

Outstanding!
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com

Offline Aldo

• Ever vigilant. Ever ready. Ever willing. www.everreadyccw.com
  • NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
Congrats to Josh Wilgocki for an outstanding run on the IDPA classifier!  I believe (may be wrong, but I don't think so) that he is the first person from Nebraska since IDPA Nebraska started to reach Master class in a division via shooting the classifier---and if he shot it for both SSP and ESP, he will make Master in BOTH of those divisions.

Outstanding!

Yep......correct on all counts!! :o
www.everreadyccw.com
"Always remember that you are Americans, and it is your birthright to dream great dreams in this sweet and blessed land, truly the greatest, freest, strongest nation on Earth." -- Ronald Reagan

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
Aldo, many thanks for the work you put in on this (as well as regular matches).  It's  a lot of work to have so much fun; isn't it?

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
I ran Josh in the Classifier.  On each string he would shoot so fast, I would think there is no way he is hitting anything.  Alas, go for score and not only was he 10/10 on each target, but down maybe 1-2 at worst IIRC ..... Congrats ....