< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Free to a good home.....  (Read 2003 times)

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
Free to a good home.....
« on: November 08, 2009, 11:19:53 PM »
3/4 lb of Hodgdon H1000 ....... extruded magnum rifle powder.  Good for 7mm Mag, various Weatherbys....... did not perform as several manuals said it would for .270 Winchester.....
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

A-FIXER

Re: Free to a good home.....
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 05:05:39 PM »
Thanks for the offer jim but I'm still only loading non-magnum loads.....
dan

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 08:24:06 PM »
3/4 lb of Hodgdon H1000 ....... extruded magnum rifle powder.  Good for 7mm Mag, various Weatherbys....... did not perform as several manuals said it would for .270 Winchester.....

If it would work for .300 win mag, I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands.
I'm slowly accumulating reloading equipment and supplies, hope to finally jump in feet-first in the near future.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 09:17:32 PM »

It claims on the label that in a .300 Win. Mag, 79.0 grains of it will drive a 200 gr Nosler Partition @ 2883 f/sec ......

If it would work for .300 win mag, I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands.
I'm slowly accumulating reloading equipment and supplies, hope to finally jump in feet-first in the near future.
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 12:40:34 AM »
You want?

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 06:29:43 AM »
Sure, if you are going to one of the upcoming gun shows, bring it along.  Otherwise, we'll work out someway to meet somewhere.
I'll send an email later today.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 01:48:51 AM »
Sorry, I forgot to bring the powder to Millard- I wasn't sure that I would have time to stop at the funshow, anyhow....