< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Concealed Carry Vest  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Wrmedic

• NFOA Full Member
Concealed Carry Vest
« on: June 27, 2015, 03:29:19 PM »
Western Edge in Grand Island has a full line of really nice leather carry vest. That seem really pro carry and had no problem letting me try the vest out in the store and see if my pistol fit. Decent price and they said they will be reordering the sizes they don't have. They do run a little on the small size so be sure and try them on before you buy. They are located on 281 and Old Potash right across from the NSP Office.

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Concealed Carry Vest
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 09:34:15 PM »
I like vests, but the problem is if you wear one anyone who's been around much knows you're carrying a gun (especially if you're a middle-aged man, since we have most of the carry permits).  Some people call them shoot-me-first vests.  In spite of that I have a vest with an attached holster inside; I don't use it very often though because my pistol, a subcompact Glock, weighs that side down pretty bad and isn't very comfortable.  So if I wear a vest I prefer belt carry with the vest hiding the gun, though as I said, how well it hides it is questionable.  I never tried a leather vest.  Mine was heavy, substantial material, but maybe a heavy leather vest would support the pistol better.  Just my thoughts on the matter.  A vest might work really well for someone else though, and I wish the business you refer to all the success in the world.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.