< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Might Agree With the President on Gun Free Zone?  (Read 929 times)

Offline Wilson

• NFOA Full Member
  • Not as lean...Not as mean...Still a Marine!
Might Agree With the President on Gun Free Zone?
« on: June 29, 2015, 01:00:45 PM »
I believe it is high time we do away with “Gun Free Zones” because they tend to be, as mentioned by the president below, dangerous areas! For law-abiding people, the right to protect ourselves is removed. American gun owners are one of the targets of discrimination these days…No Guns Allowed! It reminds me of signs I saw growing up in the south about a certain people group.

Perhaps those who have armed bodyguards should disarm them. Perhaps the secret service could be disarmed and the “Practice what you preach” could be enacted.

Our President made a good observation about “Gun Free Zones” while in Charleston.

The President: For too long, we've been blind to the unique mayhem that gun violence inflicts upon this nation. Sporadically, our eyes are open: When eight of our brothers and sisters are cut down in a church basement, 12 in a movie theater, 26 in an elementary school. But I hope we also see the 30 precious lives cut short by gun violence in this country every single day; the countless more whose lives are forever changed -- the survivors crippled, the children traumatized and fearful every day as they walk to school, the husband who will never feel his wife's warm touch, the entire communities whose grief overflows every time they have to watch what happened to them happen to some other place.

The vast majority of Americans -- the majority of gun owners -- want to do something about this. We see that now. And I'm convinced that by acknowledging the pain and loss of others, even as we respect the traditions and ways of life that make up this beloved country -- by making the moral choice to change, we express God's grace.

[/i]

Offline tstuart34

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Might Agree With the President on Gun Free Zone?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 02:26:11 PM »
Made a good observation but not they way we want it to be. He still thinks if he takes the guns away from everyone that the bad guys won't get there dirty hands on them. 

Wrong! Have a nice day MR. O.

Offline Phantom

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 04:56:47 PM »
 ;D
"If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians would come out of the...the gene pool, they'd a stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea.....Hell, I always thought the opposable thumb was overrated.  "-- Sheridan, "Babylon 5"

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 06:06:58 PM »
Obama can work with Biden to insure every American has a double barrel shotgun.
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 10:56:25 AM »
Obama and his team traitors don't really believe what they say about gun control: they just want power concentrated in the hands of government and the rich, and do whatever they can to make that happen.  If they really believed that being unarmed made people safer they would not have armed bodyguards.  And with all the anti-police propaganda they have been promoting, they would be trying to make the police safer by disarming them.  When these liars are off camera and among fellow traitors, I bet they laugh their heads off at how gullible so many people are to believe such outlandish lies.

I would like to see all bodyguards have to obey the same laws regarding so-called gun free zones commoners like us are supposed to obey.  And I'd like to see those who guard prominent anti-gun bigots like Obama and Bloomberg required to carry 19th Century guns instead of so-called assault weapons.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.