< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: How NOT to Holster a Cell Phone  (Read 454 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
How NOT to Holster a Cell Phone
« on: July 02, 2015, 07:42:53 AM »
Well, we have Bulldog and Sneaky Pete so-called cell-phone holsters as a choice for concealed carry holsters.

Now we have the FauxGunCellPhoneCase for our cell phones:

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2015/07/02/police-take-to-social-media-to-warn-about-faux-gun-cell-phone-case/?intcmp=latestnews

I guess this product is provided so that we can open-carry on both sides of our bodies.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: How NOT to Holster a Cell Phone
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 10:40:25 AM »
Genius idea... if you are looking to have the police stop and talk to you in a forceful way.
Although I would be interested to see the reactions in a crowd when you pull your cell phone out.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan