< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: IDPA Nebraska Indoor Match July 11  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Aldo

• Ever vigilant. Ever ready. Ever willing. www.everreadyccw.com
  • NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
IDPA Nebraska Indoor Match July 11
« on: July 03, 2015, 09:04:22 AM »
NEW IDPA RULEBOOK APPLIES!!! (Read them at IDPA website).

NOTE: VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED TO HELP SET UP THE STAGES SATURDAY, JULY 11, 8:00am.

Doors open at 8:15am for payment and walk-in registrations. Briefing and walkthrough at 8:45am. Match begins at 9:00am.

2-Stages (minimum 18 rounds/stage). $10 for non-members of Thunder Alley Indoor Shooting Range; $5 members. Payment made on-site.

Priority of squadding/shooting is based on date/time of online registration AND scoresheets prepared in advance: http://www.idpamatchsignup.com/?matchid=9BAE0FDB-200A-4901-B7BB-0BF697C4AD83

NOTE: PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL WHEN YOU REGISTER THROUGH UBERSCOREMASTER IF YOU WANT TO HAVE AN AUTOMATIC EMAIL SENT FROM UBERSCOREMASTER WHEN THE SCORES ARE POSTED.

There is walk-in registration that morning, but you will be added to the end of the list; possible that you may not be able to shoot if time does not allow.

Questions: info@idpanebraska.com
www.everreadyccw.com
"Always remember that you are Americans, and it is your birthright to dream great dreams in this sweet and blessed land, truly the greatest, freest, strongest nation on Earth." -- Ronald Reagan

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
Re: IDPA Nebraska Indoor Match July 11
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 01:10:25 PM »
Didn't see anywhere to include an email addy when I registered. 

I'll try to be there early to help setup.  :)

See ya!
"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 08:36:46 PM »
A bunch of us will be shooting (staff shoot day) the Great Plains Sectional match that day, so we'll have to miss this. :(  Well, at least I'll be shooting the Iowa IPDA State match in a couple of weeks...
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com

Offline tstuart34

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 09:32:41 PM »
Man I was planning on it but the wife has plans first [emoji17]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 08:17:57 AM »
Looking forward to it Aldo.  I will get there as early as I can, but don't have a handle on the exact time.