< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Kids Anti Bullying Anti Abduction Course. 88 Tactical, Omaha.  (Read 1179 times)

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
For those of you who aren't familiar with our vast array of course offerings it's important to point out one specific course we take great pride in, and that's our FAST inspired 'Kids Anti-Bullying/ Anti-Abduction' course available to children between the ages of 5 to 12.

Most recently we received an email from the mother of a 5-year old student of ours who explains how our course helped her son through a challenging moment on the playground.

"Last year, my then five year old son took your Anti-Bullying/Anti-Abduction class. I wanted to let you know I am eternally grateful that you offer this class because the stance you taught him was used by him on the playground this past spring. The adults supervising immediately cued in on how different his interaction looked from normal kindergarten behavior and intervened quickly. Honestly I wish this was something my school district and all the smaller ones in the metro would have for our students. I sing your praises to parents and fellow teachers who are looking for classes. Thank you for all you do." - MS

Click on our course link below to SIGN UP, or for INFORMATION on our Kids Anti-Bullying/ Anti-Abduction course offering.
NEXT CLASS: JUL 26, 2015. Omaha.
https://88tactical.com/categories/19-family-series/courses/5-kids-anti-bullying-anti-abduction-training/

We also offer teen and adult courses.

Teen Primal Defense Level 1
https://88tactical.com/categories/21-primal-performance-series/courses/55-teen-primal-defense-l1/

Adult Primal Defense Level 1
https://88tactical.com/categories/21-primal-performance-series/courses/4-primal-defense-l1/

- Shawn
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Re: Kids Anti Bullying Anti Abduction Course. 88 Tactical, Omaha.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 03:40:14 PM »
I will definitely look into these classes when my daughters get older.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 08:00:43 PM »
Betcha that you could get some positive press and/or media coverage for this class with a few phone calls to the right folks in the news bizness.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 05:48:38 PM »
Betcha that you could get some positive press and/or media coverage for this class with a few phone calls to the right folks in the news bizness.

sfg

We did that a year or two ago. I forget what channel but they did a very nice story about the class. Might be time to try and do that again.

- Shawn
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 10:14:55 AM »
We have some openings in our next scheduled Kids Anti Bullying Anti Abduction course. It is August 23rd 8-11AM and will be held at Omaha Crossfit (89th and L St). This is a class every 6-11 year old should have. See the link below for details and to register.

https://88tactical.com/categories/19-family-series/courses/5-kids-anti-bullying-anti-abduction-training/

- Shawn

www.88tactical.com