< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Win a HK VP9!  (Read 3226 times)

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
Win a HK VP9!
« on: July 15, 2015, 04:06:19 PM »

The NFOA is raffling off an new HK VP9 9mm handgun.  Tickets are just $5 and no more than 500 tickets will be sold.

The drawing will be held at the NFOA Member Meeting in Grand Island, August 22nd. 

Purchase tickets from any NFOA board member or by mail. 

By mail, send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope along with check for $5 to the NFOA Post Office Box. Be sure to also include your email and phone number.

NFOA
PO BOX 27131
Omaha, NE 68127

Full rules to be posted soon

http://hk-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/VP9-no-markings-oblique-WITH-grip-panels.jpg

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
Re: Win a HK VP9!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 04:15:47 PM »
Nebraska Firearms Owners Association
Firearm Raffle
Rules & Regulations

1.   Participants must be 21 years of age or older to sell or purchase raffle tickets.
2.   Raffle prize is a H&K VP9.
3.   Odds of winning depend upon number of tickets sold; maximum number of tickets is 500.
4.   Nebraska Firearms Owners Association (NFOA) Board of Directors and immediate family members residing in the same household are not eligible to participate in this raffle.
5.   Individuals, businesses and vendors must have prior approval from the NFOA or its representative (NFOA Board) to sell tickets.
6.   Ticket price is $5.  Cash and checks (paid to the order of NFOA) will be accepted.  No credit cards will be accepted.
7.   Tickets will be available from select NFOA members and by mail with SASE.
8.   Ticket price is not allowable as a charitable contribution per IRS Sec 170.
9.   Raffle tickets are nontransferable and non-refundable.  All ticket sales are final.
10.   Raffle tickets not sold at the August 22, 2015 Member meeting must be sold by August 17, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. to facilitate their entry into the drawing.
11.   Raffle tickets will be sold at the August 22, 2015 Member meeting until 3:00 p.m.  The random drawing will be held on August 22, 2015 at 3:00 P.M.  at the Member Meeting
12.   Winner does not need to be present at the drawing on August 22, 2015
13.   It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange delivery from or pick-up of the chosen firearm from RL Moeller Sporting Arms, 7508 S. 84th St. LaVista, NE 68128 (402-490-1013).  Can transfer to winner, if present, at Members Meeting.
14.   All federal and state firearms laws apply.  Including Winner must be able to legally own the firearm and complete ATF Form 4473 transfer paperwork at RL Moeller Sporting Arms prior to taking receipt of raffle prize.
15.   No cash prize will be available in exchange for the firearm.
16.   Winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local income or excise taxes, fees, assessments and like charges associated with the prize.
17.   The firearm may be donated back to the NFOA.
18.   Winner will be notified by phone and will be posted on the NFOA website (www.nebraskafirearms.org).
19.   Winner will have ninety (90) days from the drawing notification to claim the prize.  The claim entails taking possession of the firearm chosen.  If the winner does not claim the prize within this period, it will become the property of the NFOA.
20.   The winner agrees that his or her name and likeness may be used for publicity purposes.
21.   Participation in the raffle constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these rules.  Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements detailed above.
22.  Ticket sales limited to Nebraska residents only.

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 07:25:04 PM »
Is there a limit to the number of tickets a person may purchase?

10.   Raffle tickets not sold at the August 22, 2015 Member meeting must be sold by August 17, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. to facilitate their entry into the drawing.

Does #10 mean you will sell tickets until August 17, 2015 and after that date only until 3pm at the Members Meeting on August 22?
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline RLMoeller

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 10:05:22 PM »
Is there a limit to the number of tickets a person may purchase?

Does #10 mean you will sell tickets until August 17, 2015 and after that date only until 3pm at the Members Meeting on August 22?

Great questions.   You cannot purchase more tickets than are printed for sale.   OK, seriously, there is no limit on the number of tickets one person can buy as long as there are still tickets to sell. 

I know #10 sounds like it is worded strangely.  We are planning on holding back a certain number of tickets for sale only at the members meeting.  We don't want our members attending the meeting to not have a good opportunity to buy tickets the day of the drawing.  Your wording also makes sense, as is accurate.

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 11:43:46 PM »
who's selling them in lincoln?  i need to make a visit.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 01:34:38 AM »
I'll have some , and probably Julie.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 10:28:42 AM »
I wonder if they are available at R.L. Moeller Sporting Arms?   ;D
Have to try to get by there this weekend.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2015, 10:41:48 AM »
I know I'm no longer a board member but I would be happy to make them available at Handyman Joes.

Offline PC13

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2015, 07:17:05 PM »
Check in the mail.  Thank you!!

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2015, 09:27:15 PM »
We should have the physical tickets in hand this upcoming Monday...

...we had tossed this idea around for a while & here we go! :kiss:
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2015, 09:58:59 PM »
I think this needs a bump!

Offline PC13

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2015, 10:48:37 PM »
Good timing!  When do the tickets get mailed out? 

Offline RLMoeller

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2015, 01:58:07 PM »
I'll be getting caught up on Saturday morning mailing out tickets for those received in the mail.

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2015, 01:35:23 PM »
Going to stop by tomorrow and get my tickets.

Offline RLMoeller

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2015, 02:15:37 PM »
Going to stop by tomorrow and get my tickets.
Excellent.   

For everyone else that may not know....Moeller Arms in Lavista has tickets.  We are open 12-5 tomorrow.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2015, 03:07:54 PM »
Jeremy  and Julie have tix in Lincoln.
Stay tuned, I will scheduling stops throughout the next week where you van come pickup your raffle tix.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Workman

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2015, 07:56:08 PM »
Is anyone allowed to enter? Since Im not exactly an active member and all.  Yet anyway...

Offline RLMoeller

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2015, 08:26:09 AM »
Any Nebraska resident 21 or older.

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2015, 10:19:28 AM »
put a check in the mail yesterday

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2015, 12:57:52 PM »
put a check in the mail yesterday
Woah, woah, woah.... It's not a Glock! Why are you entering?